**December Babies**

Can I ask a question December ladies? How did/do you girls handle the pressure?

(the pressure being that lovely pressure you get in your "area")(if you know what I mean :/)

With great difficulty! I spent most of the last week sat down before I had max! Oh and it's still there after birth! Just a different sort of pain!

It's not actually pressure, I'm contracting!

Breathe through them, try and have a bath, or if they hurt that much call your labour ward!

I've called, they said to come in if they hit 3 mins. They're every 5 at the moment!

Good luck, i dont think id be able to sit still least if i walk about the pain might ease, altho im hoping the water will ease the pain, fingers crossed for you xx

Well I'm back from the hospital. They said I'm in early labour. They've given me a sweep to help things along!

Oh my gosh, imagine if we have them the same day.

Gemma (gemz) is being induced as we speak. She's been in hosp 9 hours and there hasn't been much progress. She was due the same day as me! Crazy to think max is 2 weeks old and her bubs isn't here yet!

MW said I can have a sweep on Monday and I will be induced before xmas due to my Hips and back as The pain is now far worse but Im glad I know it won't be too long :)

Gemz :dust:

xxxx

I had my baby boy on the 16/12/10 weighing 6lbs 13oz :D me and him doing fine, we're back home :D

hey guys, i've been busy with lily (so in love with her!!!), but just wanted to stop in and say congrats to those december ladies that have had their babies!! if you're still pregnant, try not to get too frustrated, your LO's will be here before you know it!!

xoxoxo to everyone.

8 of you will have your LO's for xmas so far :cry::cry:

Happy for all you ladies though xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back