**December Babies**

Had my sweetpea December 9th, 2010 @ 10:38am weighing 6lbs, 14oz and 19 inches long. He's perfect and I can't wait to experience everything I can with him.

Good luck to all the girls still waiting on their LO's. :flower:

Cadens gorgeous hun :)
:dust:
good luck all the girls left! can't believe our month is nearly up!

yeah get as much sleep as you can now! 3am wake ups arent fun!

I can't sleep due to contractions/backache or just bump in general :(
Oh and feeling sorry for myself aha lol
I seem to do that loads now Contractions are everyday for at a minimum of 4 hours and they are close together they get super intense for about 3 hoursand then they stop!
:(
I cannot wait to see my little boy, I felt so close to loads of you girlies and now I feel so behind :(
xxx

I can't sleep due to contractions/backache or just bump in general :(
Oh and feeling sorry for myself aha lol
I seem to do that loads now Contractions are everyday for at a minimum of 4 hours and they are close together they get super intense for about 3 hoursand then they stop!
:(
I cannot wait to see my little boy, I felt so close to loads of you girlies and now I feel so behind :(
xxx

That's how my labor started out! Keep strong! It's well worth it in the end (cliché I know). Try taking a warm bath or going for a walk. Helped me tremendously. :flower:

I love warm baths but it KILLs me getting in and out due to the pressure and my poor hips, his movments hurt sooo much now too he so has no room lol
xxx

Neither are 5am wake ups, and the occasional random wake ups to eat some more even though he ate not even 15 minutes before lol.

Ah max has got past that. he does 3am and then 7am
the stereotypical 4 hourly feed baby!
it's completely worth it though

thankyou hun! your one wont be that long!

Neither are 5am wake ups, and the occasional random wake ups to eat some more even though he ate not even 15 minutes before lol.

Ah max has got past that. he does 3am and then 7am
the stereotypical 4 hourly feed baby!
it's completely worth it though

Oy, it's tough lol. I'm like a zombie sometimes. He eats like a chunker but isn't gaining any weight and is down 12oz from birth. It's sooo frustrating. :wacko:

Both you'r Boys are gorgeous xxx

Thank you! I can't wait to see pictures of your LO when he finally cares to join us. He'll love being able to stretch his arms and legs :haha::hugs:

nope :( come on babies :dust: not long left of december!

almmost!
My MW wants to see me the day before my induction (im being induced on the 21st, so im going to see her tomorrow), and ive been having lots of pains!

so maybe Shiah will be ready to come tomorrow on her own!
I can't wait! im soo tired of being HUGE!

:happydance:

good luck to everyone!!

lorna, any progress?? thinking of you girl xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back