**December Babies**

Oh how I miss you girls. Anything happened since I've been away?

No one els popped yet then? Maybe all our babies will wait till the snow has gone, i bloody hope not lol

Nooooo I need mine out ASAP lol:haha:
Hope you'r not too snowed in xxx

Haha hope i dont go into january :( iv been booked for a sweep on 29th tho so maybe if baby isnt here by then it will work, Its not to bad here, was awful the other night we where driving back home, and the snow was coming down thick and the car was just sliding everywhere.

Haha hope i dont go into january :( iv been booked for a sweep on 29th tho so maybe if baby isnt here by then it will work, Its not to bad here, was awful the other night we where driving back home, and the snow was coming down thick and the car was just sliding everywhere.

Awwwh I was in Derry the otherday getting my carseat and we were there same driving at like 20mph I had a sweep yesterday my inductions booked for the 29th xxx

Awwwh I was in Derry the otherday getting my carseat and we were there same driving at like 20mph I had a sweep yesterday my inductions booked for the 29th xxx

I was clinging onto the seat i thought at one stage we where going to do a 360 turn in the middle of the road tryig to crawl up a hill wheels spinning :dohh:
Oh well least you can see the light at the end of the tunnel knowing your gonna be inducded :hugs:

Oh no what are these babies playing at?

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Lovemy Bump(Kate)
AirForceWife7(Kelsey)
ShelbyLee
Taking some for me too :winkwink:

aww Lorna i was gonna wish you happy due date yesterday!
Hudson had an upset tummy though, and somehow the days get away lately.
Happy Day After!
sending loads of dust!

Had my baby girl 23/12/10 weighing 5lb 12oz
we have named her eva jane

I think that means all our December babies are here!!!

Awww yay. I guess that means our month is over - it feels like it just started. I'm so happy yet sad at the same time. Merry Christmas to you and your LO's! :flower:

Awww yay. I guess that means our month is over - it feels like it just started. I'm so happy yet sad at the same time. Merry Christmas to you and your LO's! :flower:

Totally understand the happy yet sad thing! I swore I would never say this, but I really do miss being pregnant- just the excitement and anticipation of her getting here. But I wouldn't change one single day with her now! I love it :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...mers-2010-mummies-keep-touch.html#post8363468

come over girls
And of course those still waiting on there babies

Aw, was just looking at the front page and there wasn't one baby over 8lbs born in December...lots of cute little babies!

OMG, well done to everyone!! :) I'm so sad it's all over now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->