December Baubles 2017

pinkmonki

Reaction score
I didn't see a December 2017 group yet and since we're all starting to see those December BFPs I thought I'd start one. Sticky fairy dust to us all :happydance:

EDDs

1st - Aw1990
2nd -
3rd -
4th -
5th -
6th -
7th -
8th -
9th -
10th -
11th - pinkmonki
12th -
13th -
14th -
15th -
16th -
17th -
18th -
19th -
20th -
21st -
22nd -
23rd -
24th-
25th -
26th -
27th -
28th -
29th -
30th -
31st -

Hello! Im due december 1st by LMP but im sure that will change xx

Hello! Im due december 1st by LMP but im sure that will change xx

Hi! I'm 11th by lmp, but I'm sure that'll change and I'm an over-baker :haha: so I've no doubt it'll be between 1-2 weeks extra anyway.

How are you feeling?

Excited and terrified lol! I had a MMC in October, it was pretty traumatic, so trying not to get too excited until i see that little bean at 12weeks! 49days (ish) to go lol but i had a horrible gut feeling last time and this time I'm feeling good! So its hard not to be excited! Lol
How about you? Xxxx

Pretty much the same as you with an added dose of nausea.

We've had three early losses since the birth of my son in 2013, and our daughter should have been born in August last year but we lost her too so I'm beyond terrified. Though weirdly, I feel like this one will be my rainbow. I don't know why, I just do.

Fingers crossed for us :hugs:

Coo-eee! Sign me up for the 5th :D :wohoo:

I've had many miscarriages of varying type and a molar pregnancy which didn't resolve, so I had chemo. My last miscarriage was about 6 months ago. Anyway, I won't bore you with that.

I've got 3 lovely boys despite all the setbacks, currently age 1,3 and 5.

Oh and I'm 40 years young :shock: (although I may deny it :haha:)

14th for me! This is my first pregnancy so I am SUPER nervous!

Sorry ladies, I think it might be better f someone else makes a new buddies group since my pregnancy ended. I wish you all a happy and healthy nine months. Much love. :hugs:

Oh pinkmonki I am so sorry! Thinking of you xxx

I've started a new one - Christmas Puddings 2017
I'm so sorry again pinkmonki xxx

Can I very cautiously join? :bfp: today dates roughly 5 weeks, miscarriage may of 2016, 2 boys 6 and 5! Ironically found out pregnant today year to angel baby so hopefully it's our angel sending us a rainbow xxx rough date will be around 10th Dec, but have to go to epu next week as an older mum with a loss xx

We are on the December puddings thread now emmadaisy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->