December Bubs!! Anyone else? x **74 babies due so far**

hun your struggling to find the post caus its in the Pregnancy groups and discussions sections which is where the Moderators are going to move this post to be as well lol they dont like "birth club" groups in the Trimester sections caus they can get blocked up with them

Hi everyone im due the 15th Dec. This will be my 4th and LAST lol

Hi I'm Tabitha, and I'm 27. I have one son who is 9 and I'm due with baby no 2 December 20th! Just in time for Christmas and my birthday! (Dec 29th)

I am 30 years old (turning 30 end of this month!) and this is our first baby, predicted to be born on December 20th! We heard a heartbeat on May 11th.
Thank you for doing this!

I'm due on the 24th/25th December- a most excellent christmas present :)
xx

Ooooh love it! Hi, I am Amy and after 7 years TTC my EDD is 14th December 2011 :) I am getting more excited now as today I have been feeling better and my spots are starting to go woohoo

Manda here, 21 with my first pregnancy :) due the 28th of dec!!!!! :D so excited xxx

Evening ladies :)

I'm Rachel, i'm 25 and pregnant with me 2nd.

Edd is 16th Dec and am definately going to find out what colour i'm having ;) I just NEED to know lol

Got my 12 week scan on 6th June :D So excited

Hi! I'm Jenn. 33 yrs old. This is my 8th pregnancy and if all goes well it will be my 4th child. I am due Dec 8th!

I'm Robin, 36 years old. This is my first baby and the peanut is due 12/18.

Hi ya,
What a good idea how exciting my edd is 15th December 2011 xx

Heidi ~ 27 years old ~ Due 12/22 ~ had a scan last Thursday and baby is growing perfectly and had a hb of 152 bpm. :)

I'm Nichole, 21, pg with my 2nd and my EDD is Dec. 19.

Add me =) I'm 18 and my dh is 21 and EDD is Dec 6th! Can't wait!!

Hi all, my due date is the 25th of December. I currently have a 2 year old son named River!! Xx

Welcome ladies, Ive added you!!

How is everyone this morning?? i swear my little bean jumps up & down on my bladder all night as i go like 5 times a night maybe more??

Anyone else?

9 days til my scan :happydance::happydance:

hmmmm ok so im old but not due to any fault of my own, im 39 with my first
due dec 8 cant wait!!
7 week scan hearatbeat 149
next scan in 8 sleeps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members