December Bubs!! Anyone else? x **74 babies due so far**

your welcome hun!! do you have a preferred sex you want or dont you mind?

Hey everyone my name is Diana.
I'm 21 years old next month and this is my first little bean.
My EDD is Dec. 8th. Very happy to get to talk to other people due around the same time as me :happydance: .

Morning! I'm gettin impatient! Lol 17days till my first appointment with a midwife..I need it to hurry up cos I wanna feel like its all actually for real if that makes sense? Cos I haven't had many symtoms it hasn't completely sunk in yet! :S

Good morning girls!! how is everyone feeling? I woke up with a raging appetite lol so i sent hubs after some food =)

Hi Girls, I am Hayley, i am 34, I have a DS who is 2 years 3 months and pregnant with baby #2, EDD 31st December, whoop whoop, what a way to see the new year in!!

Hi
I'm Charlotte i'm 33 and 8 weeks pregant with our first :0)
EDD is 24th December and i've got my first m/w appointment on friday.
Hopefully it'l all seem a bit more real then because i have no symptoms to speak of!!
good luck to everyone else due december!!
xxx

I'm 40 and expecting my first on the 22nd! Do I win the age contest?

Hi I'm Kristel and 25. This will be our first baby and my edd is Dec 28, 2011! Will need to confirm with a scan as my cycles were irregular. So glad to be here and be around you all we can go thru this journey together! yay!

Good morning girls!! how is everyone feeling? I woke up with a raging appetite lol so i sent hubs after some food =)

recently ive been feeling nauseus in the mornings, but today i was starving and still am even though i had a chicken curry and chips and a piece of chocolate cake lol its weird how sometimes il eat a big meal then half hour later i feel really hungry again! but i definately prefer being hungry as a symptom than having bad sickness!

recently ive been feeling nauseus in the mornings, but today i was starving and still am even though i had a chicken curry and chips and a piece of chocolate cake lol its weird how sometimes il eat a big meal then half hour later i feel really hungry again! but i definately prefer being hungry as a symptom than having bad sickness!

I just got past my morning sickness....only time i get it is when a bad migraine sets in which is seeming to be quite often =( but the dr said its normal for this stage..

Hey, I'm Carly, i'm due on Dec 23rd and already have a 4yr old! and i'm 22 =D

hi xxsam

no we are not worried about wether its a boy or girl. we alreday have a little girl (ex foster) who is almost 2 but i will definatly be getting the sex scan lol so i can go shopping!!

im with the hungry thing too. i always want food and im trying to make sure its mostly good lol.....have already put on 1.5 kilos. oh well as long as baby is healthy!!

my current EDD is 17th december, this will be my first, my first scan will be early june.

Morning! I'm gettin impatient! Lol 17days till my first appointment with a midwife..I need it to hurry up cos I wanna feel like its all actually for real if that makes sense? Cos I haven't had many symtoms it hasn't completely sunk in yet! :S

I am impatient thats why i booked a private scan on the 24th i wanna see my baby again ive already had an early scan sue to cramping & bleeding at what i thought was 4+4 but they moved me forward to 7+2 :happydance: 3 less weeks in 1st tri is fine by me :rofl:

lol i always wake up like that but because i am a larger lady i dont wanna chow down too much saw my doctor to see if its safe to curb my eating like i am and she said it was fine and that im not eating for 2 until i'm 36 weeks :( there goes my "but im eating for 2" excuse when i have a huuuge meal :haha:

hi xxsam

no we are not worried about wether its a boy or girl. we alreday have a little girl (ex foster) who is almost 2 but i will definatly be getting the sex scan lol so i can go shopping!!

awww thats great that you fostered i'd love to do that one day :) im not fussed about the sex im getting boy vibes thou dunno why probably wrong knowing me!! :haha:

Welcome to all the new ladies ive added you & wishing you a H&H 9 months :dust:

hi all i'm michelle 27 got a daughter who is 6 & pregnant now with little bean due christmas eve

you can add me to the list if you like, im due the 9th

hey sam well u kinda know me lol

im Leanne , im 23 and this is my first pregnancy my EDD is 12th december :D XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back