December Bubs!! Anyone else? x **74 babies due so far**

Yea i do ;) welcome!! when is your scan booked?

Hey, i'm 32 today this will be our first baby, EDD is December 21st

my due date is anywhere between the 11th and 13th not confirmed yet until my scan which iv not even got the appointment through for yet :( but woo for december snowflakes x

Hey & welcome i will put you down as the 11th just let me know if it changes and i will update it!!

Im not as patient as you i made them scan me last week and i have booked a private scan for next week!!

I'm Sheri, pregnant with #2. According to last u/s I'm due december 3rd!

hi i am Sam, 27 and this is baby number 4.
i have three girls aged 8, 4 and 2 next week.
baby is due on 7th but have not had scan to confirm dates so hoping they do not change to much

all i can say is that the stork is going to be as busy as santa this decmber

Welcome ladies!! yes the stork is going to be majorly busy!!!! as long as he doesnt forget my bub ;)

Hi Sam my baby's due 26th dec....(one day before urs) we should keep in touch!

Hi I'm Shazia I'm 27 and think I'm due on the 25th December as I had a early scan but they still want to scan me at 12 weeks so the date might change, I'm already a mummy to 1 dd and 3 ds yes I have my hands full lol wish you all happy and healthy 9 months xx:baby:

Hi, I think my due date is 24th but will have it confirmed on 1st June. I'm 28 and this is the first time I've ever been pregnant, very exciting! Feel great today as no sickness yipee xx

My dating scan is booked for 27th of May but the date my MW gave me was 7th December :)

Just had my dating scan! Was put back a week, (boo!).

So my new EDD is 4th December.

Hi! I'm Beca. I'm 22. My EDD is currently 13th December, but we'll see at my scan next Monday for definite! I was ttc/ntnp with long, irregular cycles for a year after coming off the pill. My EDD based on my lmp was 28th October, which gives you a clue to how completely off my cycles were! I then thought I was due around 16th November but my scan at what I expected to be 10+5 I turned out to be measuring only 6+2! However, since my uterus is tilted backwards and squished over to one side, it was very difficult to get a good picture, even on a vaginal scan so the dates there may be out by quite a bit because of the awkward angles! For now though, I'm going with December 13th! This will be my first baby!

Beca :wave:

I'm Kerrie, pregnant with my second due on the 26 December

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"