December Bubs!! Anyone else? x **74 babies due so far**

wow, I havent been on in a few days and I've missed a lot!

The past few days I've been hit with headaches and heartburn, and I cry everyday lol!!

I feel like I'm getting my energy back, but who really knows! Maybe I'm just having a rough week...

Hey ladies i was just wondering how everyone is? xxxx

Hi Everyone...

I am Hayley, aged 35, I'm about 10 weeks pregnant with my third. I have two little girls already aged 2 and 4. I am due about the 18th of December but require a c-section so maybe about the 4th/5th.

I am exhausted and have a lot of nausea and I am hoping it will ease up soon.
Hope you all are doing great.

any updates from my lovely ladies? xx my EDD has changed to xmas eve now :)

I had my 12 week scan yesterday and they have moved my EDD a couple of days to 8th December.

Everything all looked well so maybe I can relax a bit more. Just hoping the sickness goes away soon, have been feeling really rough!

awww hun i am sooo happy for you :)

I had my 9week scan yesterday :)

https://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg268/scaled.php?tn=0&server=268&filename=sam0201u.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Hi hon! I had my dating scan on Monday where I was put at 11 weeks 2 days and given an official EDD of 10th December! So I'm definitely due on the 10th now, not the 13th! :happydance:

Baby was very definitely asleep during the scan and the most movement we saw was when the doctor pressed a little harder with the wand and baby gave a very distinctive dismissive wave, just like both me and my husband do when someone's disturbing us when we're sleeping! It was absolutely adorable! :cloud9: There was also a lovely strong heartbeat! Baby was also front down, which is unusual I think- most scan pictures I've seen have baby on their backs! But the consultant didn't mention it so I doubt it's anything to worry about! I'm still classed as low risk too, so there clearly wasn't any problem! I find that medical professionals are always good with telling you if something's wrong but tend not to give you any information if everything's ok! I still haven't been given the results from the bloodwork that I had done back at the end of April in my booking in appointment, so I can only assume that all's ok there as they would have mentioned something if there was a problem! :dohh: The only thing that confuses me a little is that I have a date for my 20 week scan- 27th July when I'll be 20 weeks 4 days- but not for a midwife appointment at 16 weeks. I thought you tend to get an appointment at 16 weeks, but then I've also refused Down's screening so I might not. :shrug: I'm not sure of procedure or anything so I'll just go with the flow! :dohh:

Beca :wave:

i refused the downs test because it doesnt change anything for us!

aw great scan pic :D

My next appt is with the midwife at 16 weeks with the scan and 20 weeks, I also opted not to have the downs screening.

8 weeks seems such a long wait, i'm so impatient!! lol

Hi Everyone, I'm due in December too....i have my Dating scan tomorrow....i don't know what to expect but i'm excited. Dh & I been trying for No1 since 2007...had 11 MCs within the past 4 yrs (at 6/7 weeks) so thankful to God i've gone this far and i believe i will go to full term.

I will get back with pics and news on my scan 2mrw morning....Nice to meet u all. BY D WAY pls wat do they look out for at the dating scan...anyone?

Kempf good luck for your scan :D Baby #1 is such a magical time. Everything is fresh and exciting. Enjoy it! x

Hi Everyone, I'm due in December too....i have my Dating scan tomorrow....i don't know what to expect but i'm excited. Dh & I been trying for No1 since 2007...had 11 MCs within the past 4 yrs (at 6/7 weeks) so thankful to God i've gone this far and i believe i will go to full term.

I will get back with pics and news on my scan 2mrw morning....Nice to meet u all. BY D WAY pls wat do they look out for at the dating scan...anyone?

Congrats!! i tried to look out for things but i couldnt once my bub was on screen wriggling around!! I was in love & on :cloud9: i had to just trust my ultrasounder.

Hi,

I had my dating scan and I'm now due on the 1st December

Hi ladies, had my Nuchal/Dating scan today, it went well...so excited took a pic but finding it hard to upload, probably don't know how to do it. MY due is 12.12.2011:kiss: JUST 3 DAYS different frm d LMP date.

Hiya I had my nuchal scan today can you change my edd to the 12th dec please!

Attachments

• 259223_1770341213497_1088233780_31545301_5572299_o.jpg
    259223_1770341213497_1088233780_31545301_5572299_o.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 26
thats a beautiful scan Jacks!! soooo adorable!!

I MADE IT TO 10WKS!!!! :happydance:

I think i have updated everyone!! will you check to make sure i have if not just let me know what your your old DD was & your new please :)

I have also added scan pix onto the first page hope you like :)

aw thanks Sam, bubba is poking its tongue out in that piccy! so cheeky already lols, congrats on getting to 10 weeks hun hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

xXx

I now have a 16 week appointment date and time! My midwife phoned me today after she realised that we hadn't sorted one out on Monday! I was wondering! So my next appointment is now 24th June! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->