December Bubs!! Anyone else? x **74 babies due so far**

Hi :) I'm Carissa, I'm 21, OH is 28, this is our first baby and i'm due December 18th!! :)

Hiya :) Im christina, 21 and due on the 28th december :)

will be alfie james or ava rose :))) xxx

Hi, I'm Shanti and I'm 23. This will be our first bubs and expected around 29th of December. I'm going for my scan end of May, so it will be a bit more accurate. :baby:

hi my name is lorraine from ireland, im due my fourth baby december 28th.....cant wait :baby:

hi im lorraine im 28 my husband is 34 been married for 8 year, we have one son who is 9 and two daughter 3 and 4 years of age, im pregnant with my fourth and finally child as husband is getting the snip early dis year, so i just wanted to share my pregnancy with the rest of the world :)im due dec 28th had an early scan saw heartbeat im currently 7 weeks and 5 days and feeling ever bit of it, sick, belly popped already sore boobies and some hunger craves, i do suffer from antenatel depression from around 34 weeks which is a rare condition as most women get postnatal depression, so my babies have all been induced 12 days early natural births and healthy weights.........feel free to comment

i know its confusing but this thread December Snowflakes 2011 Babies has been going for the last 5 ish weeks and already has most of the early december due date girls listed on it,
i am not saying we cant have 2 threads but this one ive linked to has the December Snowflakes signature link in it and the ground work has been done on keeping track of everyones dates and stuff so i think it would be nice to have everyone pop over and join this one too just so we dont loose each other,

ps.. this thread may get moved by the moderators or admins over into the other part of the forum where the other thread is anyway

I'm Rebecca,32. Expecting my second. EDD Dec. 1st!

Hi I have a little boy 18months and am due with no2 the 29th Dec

Not been for confirmation yet but according to my calculations I'm due dec 30th with first bubz x

Woooow loads of new ladies!!! added you all!! how is everyone feeling today??

Feeling good today!! Can't wait until my appt on the 27th. Already feels like I've been pregnant for a year haha guna be a long 9 months!

How r u feeling Sam?

I'm ok im at my moms tonight as me & my OH had a fight :(

i have a private scan booked for the 24th so not long!! it does feel like ive been pregnant forever!!

Please add me, I'm due December 8th with baby number one.

Thank you

Please add me! I am due with my 3rd on December 18th.

Hi, my name is Erin :) This baby will be number 2 for us! EDD 12-5-11!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->