December Bubs!! Anyone else? x **74 babies due so far**

Woooow loads of new ladies!!! added you all!! how is everyone feeling today??

I'm actually feeling pretty good the last few days. it seems my stomach only gets upset now when I haven't had anything to eat once I do it all goes away. :thumbup: Still very very tired can't stay up past 8:30 any more but then again I can't sleep past 4 am either LOL.

We're due Dec 24th with our first after 2 mc's! :happydance: And don't plan on finding out the gender until birth :baby:

Hi my name is Krystal, I have a 2 year old son. I am due on the 19th Dec, going for next scan in a few weeks and will hopefully find out the gender then :)

Hi this is my 4th little baby i have 3 girls so i really want to see a little peanut on my u.s on the 6 if they can tell by then im due dec,12 My name is Stephanie :)

not feeling too bad. still tired thou and still have waves of nausea but hopefully this will dissapear soon.....6 more sleeps to my 12 week scan (well it will be 11w4d)

welcome ladies i will update you later!!

I have lost my symptoms and i am soooo scared!! i never had any yesterday either!! what if i have lost my baby? i have lost 2 already :(

Hiya my bubbs is due on the 16th december! will have a more definite date next friday when I have my scan, can't wait!

Sam if you've had no bleeding or cramps I would try not to worry. Mine went for a day or two a couple of weeks back....they came back with a vengeance :hugs: your hormone levels fluctuate so I suppose its to be expected. Though if you're worried you could always ask your mw?

Hello :) I'm due around the 23rd december (haven't had a dating scan yet so may change).

keely.

Im due 2nd :D had my dating scan and they put me back two days. I dont mind though already got one baby to run after im in nooo hurry for this one to be here just yet lol. by my scan im thinking boy, i will try to post it later :) xx

never mind, i have it now :D

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2
I have my dating scan tomo fingers crossed for the beginning of december! I had really odd dreams about the whole thing last night:wacko:

welcome ladies i will update you later!!

I have lost my symptoms and i am soooo scared!! i never had any yesterday either!! what if i have lost my baby? i have lost 2 already :(

I am due 6th December, this is my 2nd pregnancy although my daughter is just about to have her 12th birthday - big age gap lol

My symptoms also seem to have vanished, from what ive read seems to be pretty common but it does make you worry, hope everything is all ok with you. :flower:

Should be having my 12 week scan pretty soon, so just hoping everything will be as it should be.

Hi,

I'm Tanya and this is baby # 3 - a bit of a surprise but a good surprise. My EDD is 13th Dec but I haven't had a scan so that could all change

Sam if you've had no bleeding or cramps I would try not to worry. Mine went for a day or two a couple of weeks back....they came back with a vengeance :hugs: your hormone levels fluctuate so I suppose its to be expected. Though if you're worried you could always ask your mw?

i dont have a midwife yet :( i have a private scan next week because i have never made it past 9 weeks so i wanna see if my bub is ok or not!!

Beautiful scan stephaniexx i cant wait to get one of my bub :D

How are we all doing today ladies? I am soo tired - it sucks! Boobs are extremely sensitive and swollen too and ive been feeling a little dizzy.. Anyone else with dizziness?

Xx

Hi ladies, amazing to see so many of us.

I'm stressed out today, getting the bathroom re-done and I seem to be over-reacted to every little minor issue so the DH is going to take over and leave me out of it.

Also I've still got dull pubic pain, it feels like I've been riding a bike for hours. I've had it all week! I'll mention it to the midwife on thursday I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->