***December Christmas 2023 testing thread***

Always awful to see bfn. It sounds like you have time yet!!! But I know how you feel, out already. I hope we both get Christmas miracles ❤️ would be a lovely surprise

@thencomesbebe :hugs:Let's just say I know exactly how you feel about having had a hard year with TTC. I feel your pain. I really hope and pray we both get our bfps at the same time and preferably this cycle already. Wouldn't that be awesome??? My test at 9dpo was a complete bfn. If your trigger shot is out of your system, you've got a very great shot at being pregnant!!
It would be so great to be pregnant at the same time!!! Baby dust for Christmas please!

Hi ladies ! Is there a thread for august due dates?
I've been looking for one to. I don't no how to start one with this new format so if someone could point me in the right direction i could start one if no-one else wants to x

Always awful to see bfn. It sounds like you have time yet!!! But I know how you feel, out already. I hope we both get Christmas miracles ❤️ would be a lovely surprise
My exact sentiment. I do feel out this cycle already. I won't test anymore until I'm late with AF. Can't take the emotional rollercoaster anymore.

@thencomesbebe ohh I still see that line I really hope it's the start of something!! When is the trigger usually gone by?
It depends, everyone is different. It depends on the dose and how you metabolize it. I feel like mine is usually gone by now, but they say it's normal for it to hang around for 10 days. Today was 9 days past trigger.

Looks like everything up until now was still the trigger. 8dpiui and BFN. Honestly, I had a feeling. I know it's still early, but both my pregnancies I had BFP early. 9dpo with my son and 6dpo with the babe I lost. Good thing is, at least now I know if I get a BFP in a few days it will be real.

PXL_20231220_093902542.jpg

Looks like everything up until now was still the trigger. 8dpiui and BFN. Honestly, I had a feeling. I know it's still early, but both my pregnancies I had BFP early. 9dpo with my son and 6dpo with the babe I lost. Good thing is, at least now I know if I get a BFP in a few days it will be real.

View attachment 1117757
I so so so hope that you get your BFP this cycle!!! I've seen line progressions after trigger shots / IUI and its very normal to turn BFN first. You're still very early, so you've got sooo much chance to be pregnant! And 4 follicles!! You just need one!

Afm, I still tested bfn at 10 dpo in the morning. With 4 pregnancies, I've never tested earlier than 12 dpo and even then, my BFPs were very faint with 10miu lines. So who knows?? Maybe I'm just a person who doesn't implant early. But that said, I highly doubt I'm pregnant this cycle and it does feel like I have to continue to TTC into 2024. First thing on my list if I'm not pregnant this cycle is to book a 4 day skiing trip with the kids over the school vacation. I did that after my miscarriage last year and I remember how good it felt for me to really just immerse myself in nature, sunshine and lots of skiing.

Afm, I still tested bfn at 10 dpo in the morning. With 4 pregnancies, I've never tested earlier than 12 dpo and even then, my BFPs were very faint with 10miu lines. So who knows?? Maybe I'm just a person who doesn't implant early. But that said, I highly doubt I'm pregnant this cycle and it does feel like I have to continue to TTC into 2024. First thing on my list if I'm not pregnant this cycle is to book a 4 day skiing trip with the kids over the school vacation. I did that after my miscarriage last year and I remember how good it felt for me to really just immerse myself in nature, sunshine and lots of skiing.
When are you expecting your period? Don't feel discourage I didn't have no symtoms and I was thinking my period was going to come.

I hope you get a nice surprise, but also it's amazing that you already have a wonderful self care plan lined up!

I decided to do an evening 8dpiui test since I had a 4 hour hold, it's so hard to tell in the photo, but I swear in person I can see a vvvvvvvvvvvvfl. Trying to stay hopeful, positive, and remember that all things are possible with G-d.

PXL_20231221_025502688.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->