***December Christmas 2023 testing thread***

How did they clearblue look? Did you test again today? Good luck
I did but I think I’m just getting indents or something as it’s basically the same thing as the first response. I may just test one last time on Saturday as these tests are expensive. I was going to by the cheap sticks but I’m not sure as to which source to purchase them from as Amazon reviews say there are false positives and negatives.

IMG_7409.jpeg

IMG_7408.jpeg

IMG_1924.jpeg

IMG_1925.jpeg

I did but I think I’m just getting indents or something as it’s basically the same thing as the first response. I may just test one last time on Saturday as these tests are expensive. I was going to by the cheap sticks but I’m not sure as to which source to purchase them from as Amazon reviews say there are false positives and negatives.

View attachment 1117604

View attachment 1117605

View attachment 1117606

View attachment 1117607
Your cb is definitely a faint positive. I buy all my tests off Amazon. I think any hpts can sometimes give false lines. That's why I keep testing to be sure. Also confirm with another brand to double check. I used to buy name brand like cb and frer but it can be a lot of money in the end. So I mainly use cheaper test sticks now.

@Brianna777 that looks like a faint positive to me also i have everything crossed that it gets darkwr for you xx

@Brianna777 that clearblue looks good to me!! How many dpo do you think you are? I see it on the frer too x
@NightFlower I see yours too! Everything crossed for you lovely x
I don’t know exactly when I ovulated I just know I got a static smiley on the clear blue ovulation test on the 23rd of November. If I don’t get my bfp at least hopefully my cycle will arrive as I haven’t gotten one since the surgery for the etopic. At that point I will be doing bbt, checking my cervix, and doing ovulation tests. The whole experience wi the the etopic and losing my tube as well was so devastating I just really want to get a bfp and baby be in the right place.

Since yesterday I have had a headache and tonight it came with a vengeance accompanied with vomiting. I’m feeling much better now so I’m not sure if I ate something my body didn’t like, if it was a 24hr bug or if it’s just the beginning symptoms of my highly desired pregnancy. Either way I think the anxiety of the testing and not knowing for certain is taking a toll as well. I’m going to try my best not to test again until Sunday morning. If I happen to test again you will all know lol as I appreciate the additional opinions and insight.

9/10dpo
Tested this morning and got a vvfl. Then took a nap tested again just now and it's way darker.
Fmu
View attachment 1117602
PM test 5hr hold

View attachment 1117603
Have you happened to test again? Most definitely a difference between the first and second. Hopefully we can get our bfp together and if not I am still happy for you getting yours and will continue to work on mine.

Your cb is definitely a faint positive. I buy all my tests off Amazon. I think any hpts can sometimes give false lines. That's why I keep testing to be sure. Also confirm with another brand to double check. I used to buy name brand like cb and frer but it can be a lot of money in the end. So I mainly use cheaper test sticks now.
I’m not sure if I responded as I was trying but my headache was becoming too much. Would you be willing to share what brand you purchase or maybe copy and paste the link to the product you purchased? I’ll order some tomorrow morning so I can stop spending extensive amounts on the expensive tests and save the last two I have for when I confirm the cheapies

I’m not sure if I responded as I was trying but my headache was becoming too much. Would you be willing to share what brand you purchase or maybe copy and paste the link to the product you purchased? I’ll order some tomorrow morning so I can stop spending extensive amounts on the expensive tests and save the last two I have for when I confirm the cheapies
Easy@home or wondfo are pretty good strips to use.. good luck when you test again.

Thanks for sharing your lovely words. Gorgon Ramsey's wife gave birth to their 6th child when she was 49! I truly believe all things are possible with God!!! I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I've had many CPs as well and a 16-week loss just last Dec 2022. What's a fetal maternal haemorrhage and when / for which baby did you have that? Is that similar to a subchrionic hematoma?? We can also DM if you'd prefer that.
I do believe that anything is possible and I’m trying to live in that space of hope and trust. I’m so sorry for your losses as well. The baby we lost at 18 weeks was our second daughter 6 years ago. Fetal Maternal Hemorrhage is basically when the baby’s blood enters the mother’s circulation during pregnancy or delivery. It happens in every pregnancy, but in our case, our daughter became anemic and lost too much blood. I didn’t bleed from it at all and found out at a regular ob appointment when she no longer had a heartbeat. They have no idea why it happened. It’s actually treatable in utero, if detected. I’ve read that it’s the cause of many “unknown cause” miscarriages, but I don’t know how they know that!?

Today was test day! I took a dollar store test and a wondfo. I couldn’t see a line on the wondfo. The dollar store one def has a line tho! Trying not to get my hopes up because the wondfo is negative and I’ve been burned with some evaps lately. I say it warrants a frer Just to see! I’ll update later

IMG_9101.jpeg

Today was test day! I took a dollar store test and a wondfo. I couldn’t see a line on the wondfo. The dollar store one def has a line tho! Trying not to get my hopes up because the wondfo is negative and I’ve been burned with some evaps lately. I say it warrants a frer Just to see! I’ll update later

View attachment 1117625
Good luck when you test again. Looks promising!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"