***December Christmas 2023 testing thread***

How exciting, good luck with your IUI. Does doing the trigger shots hurt?
Well, you numb up your stomach with ice first, and my husband has medic training from being a Navy corpsman, so he always administers it. It's not too bad!

Wow! 4 follicles??? What did you use to help with ovulation?? I barely get 1 follicle with 50mg of clomid and I'm still waiting for ovulation this cycle -- I'm CD 13 today. 25% increase in DH's sperms is great improvement!!!I
I'm on letrozole this cycle! My doctor says it works much better than clomid for some reason! I'll check the dose I'm on and let you know! For age reference, I'm 37!

Sorry for test spam. Last test of the day. Decided to try a no hold to see how it would look.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

20231209_144810.jpg

Usually you have to hold your urine for 4 hours before testing to get best results
Oh okay. I just knew about the first morning urine. I did mine in the afternoon without the hold. Maybe it depends how close you are to your expected period. How many days late are you or how many days before your period are you testing? I definitely see the line. Have you tried a digital one yet?

Oh okay. I just knew about the first morning urine. I did mine in the afternoon without the hold. Maybe it depends how close you are to your expected period. How many days late are you or how many days before your period are you testing? I definitely see the line. Have you tried a digital one yet?
I'm 11dpo cycle day 26 af due in 3 days.

:dust:

Sending you lots of baby dust and sticky dust. Looks like this is your month and a line is a line and you can see it in yours.
Thank you and hope things work out OK when you tell you husband and kids.

@mommabear6 welcome and congratulations!! I'm also pregnant with 6th (and final!)
I think it's often overwhelming at the beginning whether expected or not- I hope it passes and excitement kicks in!
How do you think everyone will react?
@NightFlower tests looking really really good. Especially today bottom wide one- super strong for 11dpo! Crossing fingers for stronger each day.

@NightFlower That is a very obvious :bfp:!!!! Congrats!!!!

@mommabear6 I can totally understand feeling overwhelmed and sad. My last successful pregnancy was when I was 35. My DH didn't want anymore after that (we have 4 kids) whereas I was on the fence. When we got pregnant unexpectedly (which ended in a chemical pregnancy at 5 weeks) in 2021, I was devastated and I was so so worried that DH would be upset at me - even though we took precautions. He turned out pleasantly positive about it. Well, I miscarried in the end, but my point is, you never know if DH or the kids take to the news positively or not. It's your body and if you already took precautions and still ended up pregnant, it means that God wants you to have a 6th baby to love! And somehow after that chemical pregnancy, my DH became more on board on TTCing for a 5th and last one. I'm (still) 40 but will turn 41 before Christmas.

Thank you and hope things work out OK when you tell you husband and kids.
Your welcome and thank you too. I am sure they will be shocked at first but I know they will be supportive. I just have a lot of mixed emotions right now. Congrats are you going to try testing on a digital?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->