December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Wishing! Hope your all ok?
I'm on Instagram I think I'm Lois29
We are ok, Freddie's amazing and such a big boy now :(
I'm pregnant again but I'm bleeding and not sure how its going to go until Scan Tuesday.
Xx

Oh my goodness ladies i have not been on in AGES!!! How are you all?? Hope you check the thread again! Any of you on whatsapp or instagram ? I'll try finding some of you on there.
Can't believe i haven't been on! So so busy after the summer vacation with studies Noah and everything. Our babies are just two or nearly two! Woah !
Mizze how are you and miss C? And Nat how are you and the twins? And kerrie and your boys? And Kelly? You were in dubai! We so should have caught up! How is oz? Are you still there?

Hope to chat to you all again. Any more pregnant??? Lol x

Hiya Wishing :wave:

Glad you & Noah are Ok, was getting a bit worried, after Noah hadnt been well...But great news :hugs:

Yes, we were in Dubai, I thought of you whilst there, was literally only there for 2 days (overnight stop) on our way 'home' from Australia!!! Yes, we have moved back to the UK & are VERY happy to be back :thumbup:

You thinking of any more bubbas? Im defo all done now, 2 Boys, 2 Girls & very very lucky :cloud9:

Im on, lozzyminx87.

There are a few more pregnant, cant remember of the top of my head there are that many lol

Oh wow... So much news!!!
Mummyclo i hope everything is ok. Please keep us updated. Am thinking of you. Will add you on instagram. For everyone my name is kellykivan on there in case those i added are wondering who that was hehe.
Amelia ... Third trimester already!! Wow. Time just flies!! And another precious little girl!

Kelly so happy that you're happier back home!! Were you just not settling well? Didn't you buy a house there? How are the kids? We have no plans for another one but who knows what the future holds. You are lucky indeed. We all are. Can't believe our bumps are now 2/almost 2year olds!

What you're all doing for the 2nd birthday? Our place is too small so we're having it at a party venue again. As dh's bday is the same day I've just ordered him some personalized cuff links with noah's hand and foot prints on them. Looking forward to seeing them.

Hope you're all well. If not before i will check back in here after my exam Thursday.

Xx

:hug: MummyClo xxx

Wishing - HI!!!! :wave: :)

Lovely to hear from you

Unfortunately I too have recently miscarried - horrible experience in the hospital made it all so much worse.

I havent planned Caitlyn's birthday yet - I am gearing up for Christmas though - Decorations are down from the loft and ready to go. Just waiting for the weekend for us all to decorate the house

Good luck for your exam tomorrow xx

Mizze x

Lovely to hear from you how is your little family?
its seems a good while ago we where all heavily pregnant and had lots of support from each other will try to check in more often :) x

Peek a boo ladies!!
Aww im loving my little blinkies and countdown/up charts!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->