December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Hey girlies - too sad for this thread to die off completely - WISHING are you there? :flower: :wave: :wave: :hugs:

How is Noah doing? And how are you? C is now sleeping through almost every night which is great. Her language is coming on too but mainly still words rather than phrases.

Hope you are well

Mizze xx

My teeny is almost 22 month!!! Where did time go!!! ill have a 22 month old and a 30 month old in 2 week lol!!! Scary stuff!!

Wow didn't realise this thread was still active, hope everyone is well! X

Are you on FB? I can add you to the December Dreamer group :) 7 of us currently pregnant again and 3 have had babies since x

Are you on FB? I can add you to the December Dreamer group :) 7 of us currently pregnant again and 3 have had babies since x

Hi Hun, yes I'm in that group it's Amy lol ive started back on b and b with being pregnant and didn't realise this thread was still in use xx

Hope your all ok :wave: Dont get time to come on but thought id say a quick hello :smile: Wishing hope your ok xx

In 3 and a half months i will have a two year old

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ha Ha Lozzy - there is no escaping it!

Hope Wishing checks this thread out soon - Hi :wave: :wave:

Mizze x

Hi Hun, yes I'm in that group it's Amy lol ive started back on b and b with being pregnant and didn't realise this thread was still in use xx

Silly me! I get very confused on the cross-over.

In a months time i will have a two year old, nooooooooo!

Wishing, I was in Dubai a couple of weeks ago! :plane: Hope you & Noah are well :hugs:

Oh my goodness ladies i have not been on in AGES!!! How are you all?? Hope you check the thread again! Any of you on whatsapp or instagram ? I'll try finding some of you on there.
Can't believe i haven't been on! So so busy after the summer vacation with studies Noah and everything. Our babies are just two or nearly two! Woah !
Mizze how are you and miss C? And Nat how are you and the twins? And kerrie and your boys? And Kelly? You were in dubai! We so should have caught up! How is oz? Are you still there?

Hope to chat to you all again. Any more pregnant??? Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->