December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Caitlyn was exactly the same with her cot. She has slept a couple of times in the bed in the afternoon but she gets confused as to whether its bedtime or nap time

Caitlyn STTN the last two nights too! That's 6 times now :) we are definately getting there with her sleeping :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Mizze xx

Aaw Mizze that is fantastic :yipee: Noah has been STTN too for the past 6 nights in a row- he usually only does it once in a while- so touch wood!!! :) I hope it continues for both of us!! :) Our bubbas just needed more time :flower:

How is everything going Kelly ?
Oh I jinxed myself yesterday so last night Noah woke crying at like 4am. He didn't want cuddles or anything he was just crying, so either nightmare or teething :( Shame.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I have an exam Tuesday (which happens to be my bday :( ) so I am trying to get lots of studying in when I can as DH is working all weekend and so cannot watch Noah for me :(

xx

FB isn't working for me at all tonight so just had to leave a message here for Mizze in case I don't get to comment in the future on your post:

"Exciting! Hoping you are able to make a decision you are both happy with, wishing you the best!"

Hi Wishing ~ To be honest, we are seriously thinking about moving 'home' ~ Finding that living here isnt all we had hoped ~ Big decisions to be made :flower:

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116/crazyco-co/01e466e0.jpg

Aw Kelly hope use figure it all out, if use did move back would it be to the same area you left? X

How is everything going Kelly ?
Oh I jinxed myself yesterday so last night Noah woke crying at like 4am. He didn't want cuddles or anything he was just crying, so either nightmare or teething :( Shame.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I have an exam Tuesday (which happens to be my bday :( ) so I am trying to get lots of studying in when I can as DH is working all weekend and so cannot watch Noah for me :(

xx

Sorry - havent been on in ages - Wishing, Caitlyn is sleeping through more and more now :happydance: but certainly not every night - I hope Noah slept for you the night before your exam and birthday - I missed both so :cake: and a belated Happy Birthday and I hope you had lots of :wine: after the exam and that it went well.

FB isn't working for me at all tonight so just had to leave a message here for Mizze in case I don't get to comment in the future on your post:

"Exciting! Hoping you are able to make a decision you are both happy with, wishing you the best!"
Emy - I didnt see this! Well on good days I think yes, definately and on bad ones I think - never in a million years!

Sorry thats cryptic isnt it - Wishing OH and I are discussing the possiblily of :baby: no 2! Eeeeeek - its amazing what a couple of nights sleep will do to you!

Kelly - its such a hard thing for you to have to do! :hugs:

Mizze x

Hi everyone
We have had a really bad week. On my birthday in the evening, Noah fell and bumped his head and lost consciousness in my arms- it was so scary, have never felt more scared in my life :( So called ambulance. He had come round after a few seconds, then we went to hospital. All good. We just had to monitor him.
Then last night he ad high fever, shakes and vomiting- so back to A&E and they took bloods etc which all came back fine, but he has viral infection :( So monitoring him and controlling his fever with meds every 4 hours. He has diarrhea (sp?) too now. So been really hectic :( And DH has worked for 3 weeks straight without a weekend off so he is super exhausted. Had to go into work today after we came back from hospital and he had a little snooze. I think we are all just so exhausted and need a break.

Mizze thanks for the wishes! :flower:the exam did go ok thanks Are you guys 2-minded on the topic? We are not having anymore- well def not for a while, if ever.

Little Rosalie is just sooo gorgeous!! :)

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

xx

Woooah Wishing :(:(:(!!! That's awful, oh I dread of think of hte state you were in and the panic :hugs:, thankgoodness he is ok although has got a horrid virus. x

Well ladies, a similar thing happened to Noah again last night. This time DH was home and I was less frantic so I was more observant. It doesnt seem like a concussion to me as he doesnt just pass out, he cries, then loses his breath, then his eyes roll and he passes out briefly. I googled and it seems like he is suffering breath holding spells which is involuntary and as a result of pain/shock/fear/anger. so we're taking him to doctor tomorrow to have him checked out. To be honest I hope it it this and not something serious :( I am so worried, I have not slept all night, just been watching him :(

Oh gosh! Wishing :(
Hope you as Noah are ok, awful thing to go through xxx

:( You poor thing, keeo us updated. The poor little man xx

Thanks everyone
went to doctor yesterday. Noah does indeed have the breath holding spells that I described above. It is harmless (although super scary) and will go away by age 4ish. It is just his body's reflex to pain or overwhelming emotions. It's not a nice thing but we are so happy that we know now and he is ok. You can google it there is lots of info on it.
Thanks for your concern. DH is taking the next week off work, we need to take it easy. Been a rough week.
xx

So glad it has been diagnosed, at least, as you say, you now know what it is ~ :hugs:

Scary though :nope: bless wee Noah, I hope it goes away quicker than expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->