December due dates 2020

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I couldn't find a threat for due dates in December 2020 so thought id start one!

I think I'm due 3rd December, I had an early scan a few weeks ago and have worked out my DD.

I haven't had my dating scan yet so fingers crossed I receive that in the post soon.

How is everyone feeling :)

x

Hello!!

I'm 99% sure I'm due 29th December. I will be having a csection in the 37th week and if my consultant still does her planned sections on a Friday I will be going in on the 11th December. :D

Hello!!

I'm 99% sure I'm due 29th December. I will be having a csection in the 37th week and if my consultant still does her planned sections on a Friday I will be going in on the 11th December. :D

Congratulations!

Must be quite nice to know when you're going to have the baby. I'm so impatient I just cannot stand the waiting and the not knowing at the end.

How are you feeling, my sickness feeling seems to have gone now apart from when I'm in the car with DH. Tiredness is also going which is great

I'm yet to feel the sickness, I've been fairly lucky in the past with it the earliest I've had it was at 6 weeks with my twins and 9 weeks with my singletons, I know it's coming lol but not yet.

It is quite nice knowing the end date but it's so daunting trying to get there, I've had 4 premature babies and only one of them survived. I'm nervous at the thought of another emergency section.

Thank you <3 hoping this one will be our rainbow. Xx

I’m type 1 diabetic so I’ll be induced early December depending on how things go. This is my 4th baby my other three are all boys and I had two natural births my third baby was a section he was massive he was 9lb 5oz and he was three weeks early! My hba1c was high this time so I’m worried because with rest of my pregnancies my blood sugars was much better.

happy and healthy pregnancy to you all. XxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->