December honeymoon

Kiki1993

Reaction score
Hi, where do you honeymoon in December that is fairly affordable?
We want a sunny honeymoon but there seems to be no where we can go for sun in december that isn't ages away and cost an arm and a leg.
We dont want to spend more than 2000, a week away, we are considering a mini moon because we plan on florida the summer before wedding, we would go in the december but our date is the 1oth so if we leave on the 11th or 12th 2 weeks would mean christmas away and we don't want that.
Any ideas?
So far we have discussed florida in the summer being our honeymoon but before the wedding.
Having florida in the july or septmeber and then a mini moon after the wedding, to germany christmas market or soemthing.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

I would give anything to go to Scotland for my honeymoon! :) (I'm from Wisconsin in the US)

Aw congratulations!
:flower:
Ha, well I'll give you my house for a week and I can have yours! I did a facebook test online that said i should live there! ha :haha:
Scotland is great beauty wise, some lovely scenery, but i want to go somewhere new for honeymoon :blush: we considered london too, not been there in ages but I always imagined a beautiful sunny honeymoon, not a freezing my ass off one :haha:
We have made a few solid decisions finally. We have 2 options
marry 10/12/2016 (8 year anniversary) - this would most likely be eloping
or
marry between july and 10/9/2016 if we come into money and can afford the package in our local decent hotel.
What did you guys do for your wedding :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->