December IVFers

Dogmommy I am so sorry, it sounds like you have had such a rough little bit. It is so confusing, will they be doing an ultrasound to see what is going on? How many embryos did you transfer and when?

Edit - sorry just saw they are doing an us for Monday. Good luck Hun.

My first IVF cycle was about the same time length as this FET so it feels just as long. It doesn't help that we were suppose to be delivering our boy this month that we lost in September, so I think that is why it just feels like it is taking forever.

Sorry I haven't been online recently. We got some bad news on Saturday I woke up bleeding. I called the Dr and they had me in for a beta and my number had dropped. After my appt the bleeding had stopped. The nurse told me the pregnancy failed and I'm going to pass the tissue. They told me to come in Wednesday to make sure hcg goes back to 0. Well Monday I woke up with huge swollen and sore breasts and my sense of smell was off the charts. Todays beta came back and my number was higher than its ever been... Nurse said very abnormal and high possibility for ectopic. She said that they will repeat hcg and do an ultrasound on Monday to try to find something. It's been a rough week.

Lucinda that's so scary. I hope you don't have anymore problems. I hate the waiting part. I can't wait for you to get your scan to put your mind at ease.

Treasured how are you feeling?

Myshelsong, quin, melissa Ill be watching to see how your FETs go!!

Dogmommy, that is so crazy!! Let's wait and see what that ultrasound brings. I'm actually kind of surprised if they suspect a possible eptopic that they didn't put you in for an immediate U/S. I was a very firm believer when they told me I lost my baby that I will know if its true because my body will tell me, and within a week my pregnancy symptoms started to decrease. Is it a possibility that tiny bean is just getting a little snugger, and deeper? I bled (which led to my first ultrasound) for 2 days, but nothing after that for 2 weeks (the subsiding in pregnancy symptoms) and no bleeding AT ALL after that until after my D and E.

Hold on tight, we will have answers soon, and you are supported and loved here regardless of what happens :hugs::hugs:

Oh wow dogmommy what a rollercoaster!!!! All that must have been so scary. Monday cant come soon enough so that you can get some answers. I hope they are able to see something at your scan on Monday :0
Yes i cant wait for my scan on Tues so i can feel a little at ease :0

Dogmommy I am so sorry, it sounds like you have had such a rough little bit. It is so confusing, will they be doing an ultrasound to see what is going on? How many embryos did you transfer and when?

Edit - sorry just saw they are doing an us for Monday. Good luck Hun.

My first IVF cycle was about the same time length as this FET so it feels just as long. It doesn't help that we were suppose to be delivering our boy this month that we lost in September, so I think that is why it just feels like it is taking forever.
Hugs.....must be a difficult month but hope than your little angel will bring you goodluck and a take home baby :0

Dogmommy. I am so sorry that this has happened. I don't know how I would feel because as someone mentioned it's so hard to be in this position... hope you're ok. Try to stay positive, if you can. Relax and take it easy if it's an option. Stay off Google (easy for me to say)... :hugs:

Dogmommy - I am sending you all the positive energy I can muster!!

AFM - I did my first PIO injection last night and we are leaving Saturday morning to travel to Atlanta for my transfer on Monday! I am getting super excited, but am still trying to be cautious. I was so lucky to have success with my first fresh cycle. I know that there is no guarantee with this one, but I am hopeful.

Good luck Melissa!! Hope you are taking it easy before the transfer.

Lining looks great! Will be moving onto prometrium in two days!!

Where is everyone else?
Melissa hope you are taking it easy before the transfer.
Dogmommy any news? Has the spotting stopped? Thinking of you Hun. Big hugs.

Dogmommy I am keeping everything crossed for you! Let us know tomorrow how it goes and if there's anything to update us on/ rant about feel free! Praying all is well.

Melissa woohoo how exciting :) can't wait to hear how yhr transfer goes tomorrow!

Myshel- yayyy for lining! What is prometrium? I'm not sure we use that here or maybe it has a differnt name! Exciting times very soon for you :)

Firstbaby hi hi hi how are you? Sorry I've been rubbish on the other thread!

I've not had a lot of time to process being pregnant actually, work has been mega busy with all the after Christmas sick people, which has resulted in a week long cold which I've just started to shift now. Nursing is not the best career for pregnant gals! My fertility nurse said that as long as it's not flu symptoms it should be fine but I just have to ride it out without meds. Started getting quite nauseous today on and off but not near the sickness stage yet! I had a tiny bit of spotting the other day which freaked me out it was the palest pink colour but nothing since so hopefully it is all good, my scan is changed to Tuesday and I'm nervous but also can't wait.

Hope everyome is ok and sending lots of hugs wherever you all are! Xxx

Dogmommy, thinking about you yesterday and today.

Treasured, don't worry about some on and off symptoms of pregnancy. I honestly barely felt pregnant for the first 16 weeks this summer, I was expecting this rush of symptoms that I hear everyone have, but I never got it. Some people don't get the morning sickness right away.

So our FET is planned for this Sunday! Whoop whoop. Freaking out.

Transfer was yesterday! Seemed to go well. We transferred one blast that was hatching. Official test date is January 19.

Good luck Melissa!
Are you going to do anything different in the next tww? Any old wives tales you are going to follow?

Myshelsong- I am not planning to do anything different. Just treating myself as if I am pregnant, so no alcohol, caffeine, etc. Taking my meds. Should I be doing something?? :)

No idea, hahaha.
The thing I did was make sure I was always warm, extra socks, warm soothing teas, soups that kind of thing. It was a traditional Chinese fertility thing that I read about so I am going to do it again.
I also am going to eat pineapple, just some pieces for about a week, up my veggies and fruit and minimize carbs. It is like an anti inflammatory thing. Not really anything crazy, but small bits and bobs just to hope on.

don't worry about it treasured!

I wouldn't worry about on off symptoms too - the first time i was here i was obsessed with stuff like that and when I did get a :BFP: way back when I was a nightmare - much more chilled out this time. The 1st Feb can't come quick enough. baby is probably making him/her self really snug in there :cloud9:

GL Melissa hope this is the one for you!

Myshel - the same to you for Sunday!

Dogmommy - thinking of you :hugs:

Thank you girls for the reassurance! We had our 7 week scan yesterday and saw a heart beat! So surreal! Baby is also measuring a day ahead too which is comforting to know �� the doctor actually thought she could see 'somthing else' in there too so I have to go back on Monday to rule out twins! WHAT? haha. I've been working constant nights so pretty shattered can't wait for the weekend :)

Melissa, how exciting! A hatching blast sounds amazing! Fingers crossed. Will you be testing before official?

My shell- ahhh Sunday is so soon :) so exciting. Hope you get a lovely relaxing weekend and it all goes smoothly. Do you know what type of embryo yall froze?

Dogmommy- hope you're doing ok, thinking of you

First baby- its hard not too obsess when you've wanted somthing for so long huh? �� hope you are doing ok and taking time for yourself to have fun and chill , how's work? Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->