December IVFers

Myshelsong thinking of you today.....sticky vibes!!!!!
Dogmommy dont be sorry for not being around......hugs.......here when your ready
Thanks...was excited that there was a heartbeat after my low betas. Looking forward to a newly scheduled ultrasound on Wed am.

How'd it go today, myshelsong?

I tested more today and am still seeing faint lines, including a super super faint line on an FRER. I am hoping the lines darken up tomorrow. The only symptoms I've been having are some boob tenderness and extreme tiredness. I took a long nap this afternoon and fell asleep on the couch this evening.

My shell- can't wait to hear how it went!

Melissa- it all sounds very promising I definitely see somthing on those tests!!! Fingers crossed :)

Dogmommy thinking of you so much! No pressure to chat loads but so nice of you to send your love! Hope you are okay ! Xxxxxxx

Hi ladies! I thought I wrote on here but I must have dreamed that hahahaha.
Ok so the transfer went smoothly except for a bit of a panic attack, but that lasted about five seconds. We have one 4bb embryo on board, I am just praying this little miracle starts digging in and then sticks around for the next nine months or so. Going to stay positive, but realistic I think or try too.
Beta on the 25, will probably test 8 or 9dpt with a cheepy before just to brace myself in case it is negative.

Dogmommy, so sorry love. I completely understand what you are feeling. Take your time.
Have your had your follow up with your doctor about moving forward with another cycle yet or are you giong Otto take a break?

Melissa those are some great symptom! I hope the little bean has snuggled deep for you. Thinking about you!

Lucinda, Wednesday is so close! Ahh good luck at the next appointment

Myshel - congrats on making it to transfer!! Welcome to the wait. :)

afm - More testing has been happening still getting positives, but still faint. Hoping they darken up before beta!

How exciting melissa.....2 more sleeps!!!! How many betas does your clinic do before theyll do an ultrasound?

Last time, we did three. I am not sure what we'll do this time. It's also a little weird because I am completely remote this time. So, I will go to a lab for betas and not to the RE's office. There is an RE who I will probably work with here for my early ultrasounds and they'll communicate with my RE in Atlanta. Tests looked good this morning!

I had to go to a lab for beta which stunk cause one day i went in at 6:30 am and waited until after 5:30 pm for results. Thats great you have an RE who will do the early ultrasounds as i have to go to my local hospital which i find so impersonal. Luckily the ob office i found does ultrasounds at every office visit.

So exciting ladies!

Melissa upload some more test pics I love to see them :) lots of luck for tomorow!!!

Ladies i went for another ultrasound and there was no heartbeat.....im off to some remote location over an hr away (soonest they could get me in with a dr) for another ultrasound and to discuss D&C.
I have to schedule a phone consult with my RE to discuss what went wrong and future recommendations......this is hard bc its out of pocket and they only do batches(so i have to fly out of town when they tell me).
Goodluck ladies :0

Lucinda, my heart is broken for you. I am so sorry you are going through this. :hug:
It is so hard having to deal with payments and on top of this loss. Let us know if you need anything.

Lucinda....im so sorry :( i know this feeling and its literally the worst. We love you and care deeply about this loss <3

Myshel and nolimit thanks.....Im sure ill be a mess during the whole D&C talk and after the actual procedure.
Ill definately plan another FET its just a matter of timing as i have to go on my clinics schedule :/ It would have to be a September/October transfer for it to ideally work with my schedule :/

Lucinda- I'm so sorry to read this. I've had this happen to 4 of my pregnancies. It just never gets easier. Big hugs and prayers to you.

Myshel and nolimit thanks.....Im sure ill be a mess during the whole D&C talk and after the actual procedure.
Ill definately plan another FET its just a matter of timing as i have to go on my clinics schedule :/ It would have to be a September/October transfer for it to ideally work with my schedule :/

I cried before my medical miscarriage, and immediately again when I woke up after. Please make DH or someone very close to you go. I could NOT do it alone, I don't wish anyone to do this alone. :cry:

Oh Lucinda, I am so sorry!!! I will be thinking of you and am here to support you however you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->