December IVFers

We did the icsi as well last time, but I have never heard of the booster! I was on progesterone the whole time until 12 weeks, is suppose to help with implantation.
After transfer I ate pineapple for a week, made sure to eat some avacados before and after, kept my feet warm and Had my legs up for at least an hour a day. It worked last time so I am giong to do that again for sure.

We did the icsi as well last time, but I have never heard of the booster! I was on progesterone the whole time until 12 weeks, is suppose to help with implantation.
After transfer I ate pineapple for a week, made sure to eat some avacados before and after, kept my feet warm and Had my legs up for at least an hour a day. It worked last time so I am giong to do that again for sure.

Cant hurt, can it?! Im sorry for your loss. Its heart breaking. :hugs:

Thank you guys, we never expected it too happen. No one does, but we are moving forward with as much hope in our hearts as we can.

Myshelong I've heard great things about avocados and pineapple!!

Anything else clinics recommend either before ivf starts or during ivf?

Hi ladies! Mind if I join?

I have actually already started my stim meds but I am doing PGS-and a frozen embryo transfer in early December. First time IVF-er here. I already have two daughters but looking to complete our family with a third baby! I have very low AMH so this has been decided as our best route to pregnancy.

Hi ladies! Mind if I join?

I have actually already started my stim meds but I am doing PGS-and a frozen embryo transfer in early December. First time IVF-er here. I already have two daughters but looking to complete our family with a third baby! I have very low AMH so this has been decided as our best route to pregnancy.

Welcome :happydance:

Welcome!

Just started af after the loss so looks like everything is going to line up for December monitored cycle! Fingers crossed my cycle will be normal.

How is everyone prepping? I am taking a bunch of vitamins, drinking lots of water and excersizing moderately.

We're going to be doing an FET, but probably not until January. I'd love to cheer you all along, though!

Same here Melissa! Go FET team

We are doing our investigation cycle in December so FET will be Jan cycle.

That is just a cycle where they do internal ultrasounds to confirm that my body is doing what it is suppose to do. Checks the uterus, ovaries, lining, follicles, cervix ext. my clinic does it until ovulation. If we were stemming they would also be doing blood work every check up.

That is just a cycle where they do internal ultrasounds to confirm that my body is doing what it is suppose to do. Checks the uterus, ovaries, lining, follicles, cervix ext. my clinic does it until ovulation. If we were stemming they would also be doing blood work every check up.

So you'll do that in December and then in January, will they do all of that again during your actual FET cycle? I don't think my clinic does any of that checking until the actual FET cycle.

Yup, they will do it for both cycles.
It is a good clinic and I am in Ontario so all the checkups, blood work, ultrasounds are free. It is only the prescriptions if I need it and procedure itself that isn't covered. Thankfully our insurance will cover the medication for the most part.

Yup, they will do it for both cycles.
It is a good clinic and I am in Ontario so all the checkups, blood work, ultrasounds are free. It is only the prescriptions if I need it and procedure itself that isn't covered. Thankfully our insurance will cover the medication for the most part.

That's excellent! They really are taking good care of you!

Hi ladies! i have been on stim meds for one week and tomorrow is my first check up to see how these follicles are growing. I am doing the Microdose Flare protocol due to my low AMH so I'm hoping to see lots of follicles tomorrow! I hope they woke these ovaries up! I'll update after!

Hi ladies! i have been on stim meds for one week and tomorrow is my first check up to see how these follicles are growing. I am doing the Microdose Flare protocol due to my low AMH so I'm hoping to see lots of follicles tomorrow! I hope they woke these ovaries up! I'll update after!

Best of luck to you! Have you cycled before with sleepy ovaries? I hope you have much better luck on this protocol than I did!

Good luck, hope today is going well.
I have one ovary that does NOTHING and another one that does pretty well. Hoping this works for you! Let us know how they are coming along

Hello Ladies, I hope its alright if I join! I have an almost 1 year old (thanks to FET) and am looking to do another FET cycle in December/January (if I can wean him in time :)). I'm excited to get started! I'm also a bit of an infertility veteran, so I might be able to answer some questions for 1st timers :haha:

Hi poco! Good luck on your next FET!
This is my first FET, just wondering what does your clinic do for FET?
We don't have our appointment until December so just wondering what I might end up expecting. I know we are doing an investigation cycle first but after that no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->