December IVFers

So excited to start seeing some action on this board!

Good luck on the weaning ladies :)

Has anyone been on aspirin for a cycle? My nurse told me but it's not on my paperwork so I was wondering when to start it. It wasn't in my big box of meds either.

I think most ladies start taking it on day 1. Im not sure though...

I was told to just start taking it right away and don't stop until like 36 weeks or something.

Hi! I'll start my Follistim injections for my first (and hopefully only) IVF cycle in 2 days. I'm nervous and excited. If you have any tips for making the process more manageable I'd love to hear them!

Then only thing I can suggest for the build up to the ivf then the tww is focus on something. I am big on projects, the first iui I did I painted our dinning room.
Thankfully it is Christmas so for those that celebrate I would suggest throw yourself into gifts you can make for family and decorate like crazy!

This tww until our Dr's appointment In December is driving me nuts. I am working on some painting for family gifts and other stuff but time I dragging ugh

Then only thing I can suggest for the build up to the ivf then the tww is focus on something. I am big on projects, the first iui I did I painted our dinning room.
Thankfully it is Christmas so for those that celebrate I would suggest throw yourself into gifts you can make for family and decorate like crazy!

This tww until our Dr's appointment In December is driving me nuts. I am working on some painting for family gifts and other stuff but time I dragging ugh

My tww is coming to a close. I'm 13 dpo, negative hpt, all pms symptoms just waiting for her to show. Wish she'd come already, just literally to relieve my mood. It would be so nice.

What kind of things do you like to paint?

Good luck Quin! Ill start follistim early next week let me know how it goes. 11 dpo and getting BFN and starting to get AF bloat. Im same boat as you Nolimit I wish she would just show. I want to get this ivf cycle started. All my meds are just sitting in the closet ready. Luckily we will have the holidays to keep me distracted next tww.

I am just starting to learn watercolour and doing a lighthouse for a friend but mainly I use acrylic and play with abstract and colour. Right now I am doing some Christmas ornaments, if that isn't available I paint rooms in our house hahaha.

Think I will be hitting af around December 1, we will see.

Hope this week flies by for you guys, good luck with starting medication

Shes here ladies. Day 1. I go in for blood and ultrasound tomorrow am.

Thanks everyone! This morning was a good one. I arrived for my appointment and we have a new lab lady. Very nice, slow because shes new to the system but can put a needle in my arm without pain so shes perfect in my books! The u/s tech was with a patient for nearly 45 minutes before getting to me, but Im glad for the wait. My resting follicle count is 12 ladies....12!!!!! Im floored! My best at any clinic has been 9, and its been 4 years. I managed 8 last feb, and we havent seen anything this promising since. My ultrasound tech told me "see! Hes going to change the cycle, we have a nice amount of follicles to work with, always see the positive. Youre going to be holding your baby in 2017." And I turned to her and cocked my head smiling and started to cry. I have to wait until 2ish for my actual blood numbers, but so far, one of our largest factors is working highly in our favor this month.

Dear Santa,

All I want is my rainbow baby for Christmas <3

Wow 12!! That's great, I hope they all get nice and big for you Hun.
Oh how exciting &#128512;

Hi all. I've been reading along since this thread started. Currently on CD8 of my first IVF cycle. We've been successful at conception in the past (Natural and IUI) but due to recurrent loss (we have no kids) we are trying IVF with PGS to rule out chromosomal issues of any embryos prior to transfer. I'm currently on Follistim Menopur Ganirelix Dexamethasone and Lovenox (I have clotting issues and am recovering from a PE following my most recent loss in August). My labs are pretty good considering I'm 44. And my AFC last week was 13.
This is our final attempt. I'm feeling overwhelmed by it all. Hoping I can join you ladies for this process.
I have my FX'd so tight for you all!!

Hi all. I've been reading along since this thread started. Currently on CD8 of my first IVF cycle. We've been successful at conception in the past (Natural and IUI) but due to recurrent loss (we have no kids) we are trying IVF with PGS to rule out chromosomal issues of any embryos prior to transfer. I'm currently on Follistim Menopur Ganirelix Dexamethasone and Lovenox (I have clotting issues and am recovering from a PE following my most recent loss in August). My labs are pretty good considering I'm 44. And my AFC last week was 13.
This is our final attempt. I'm feeling overwhelmed by it all. Hoping I can join you ladies for this process.
I have my FX'd so tight for you all!!

Hey Sophie! You and I have a lot in common :) Welcome to the thread! When's youre next appointment?

Hi Nolimitxox! I thought from your posts we were on similar paths. My next E2 and ultrasound is Monday.
How about you? How are things going?

Hi Nolimitxox! I thought from your posts we were on similar paths. My next E2 and ultrasound is Monday.
How about you? How are things going?

Exact same boat. Monday is the next appointment but I'm only 3 days deep! Excited to hear what Monday will bring for us!

Hi Sophie! Hope this cycle works out well and you have great healthy embryos to transfer soon.
I am so very sorry for your past losses, I can't imagine your strength. Big hugs!

How is everyone staying positive this month?

Hi Myshelsong! Big hugs to you too. My losses have been awful but I truly cannot imagine the pain of yours.
When is your next IVF planned?

We have a Drs appointment on December 3, and we will confirm if we are going to move forward with FET this cycle or next. So hoping for January latest.
Just glad we got embryos left over. I don't think I could emotionally do another full IVF cycle yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->