December/January Baby Club

barbikins

Mom to DD (RIP) & DS
Reaction score
Hey Girls,

I am pregnant with my second baby & Due January 3rd of 2015!
Who'd like to join me?

So far: Nausea, Constipation, Tired, Sore Boobs (mind you I did IVF so sore boobs come in for the territory).

xo

Hi! I am expecting my first and am due Jan 2! I am pretty much in the same boat as you...I have everything you mentioned and also BLOATED! I feel so silly sometimes bc I have this pooch that I have never had before. I know its not baby but it sure is there! Have you had any scans yet?

My due date is December 5th, most of my symptoms are gone by now, except I'm still exhausted. Every once in a while my boobs/nipples will start hurting again. Nausea and headaches when I don't eat for a while. But pretty much since I hit 10 weeks I've been great. :)

I'm also due 3rd jan! :happydance:

If you click on my January jellybeans link there's a group of us over there, come and join us all :)

I'm due December 21 with baby #1.

I've got sore boobs and nipples...and lots of nausea / vomiting. Oh and can't forget the constipation .

Kant...I'm bloated and have got a little pooch by the end of the day.

I had my first ultrasound last Friday at 7w5d. My next ultrasound is next friday 9w5d.

Hi:)

I found it breaking. Lol Iam due Nov 10th scheduled section:)
This is my 3rd.
My nausea is finally going away!!!!

Hi Ladies:) I'm 4w4d and due January 23rd! I only go for a scan June 12th which is 3 weeks away(long wait for me!). Only symptoms I got is so sore boobies and don't sleep enough! I wake up at 2/3am everyday! BreakingDawn & Barbikins- congrats to both of you! So happy u got your bfp's! I've been a few of your threads and kinda know what you girlies went through to get where you are! So very pleased for you girls! And congrats to everyone else (and to me)*yay*!!!

This is my 3rd.

Hi manda...

Hope you are doing well. things are so quiet on our assisted conception thread...i guess since most girls are in FB group .

By the way Barb is taking time away from here. ..

This is my 3rd.

Hi manda...

Hope you are doing well. things are so quiet on our assisted conception thread...i guess since most girls are in FB group .

By the way Barb is taking time away from here. ..

Hi:) iam doing great!! How are you feeling??

I follow Barb on her blog and talk to her there from time to time she has decided to leave BnB indefinitely.

And then the cat came back! :)
I couldn't find a better Pregnancy blog online so here I am.

HI Manda & Breaking!

Manda, glad to hear your nausea is subsiding. I had horrible bouts this week and I'm sorta starting to feel better again. I'll be happy when its gone for good!

Barb...glad you're back!

Manda..how are you doing? The other thread/girls have all disappear...i guess to FB? How is your bump?

AFM....got my 12w5d u/s tmrw and NT. feels weird to think I'm actually moving from 1st to 2nd Tri.

Hello ladies!

I had an ultrasound yesterday and little peanut is doing great! Symptoms have really started to subside. Sometimes I wake up a boobs still ache and nausea comes at random times...especially when I need to eat. But other than that all is well! I have officially sprouted a baby bump! Seems pretty early to me but it is no longer bloat for sure! Hope everyone else is doing well!

Kantny, great news! WE're not far apart....I have the same nausea on/off randomly!
Is this your first pregnancy? That's an early bump! I can feel mine's growing but I'm still all just bloat!

Breaking - Excited to hear about tomorrow! And yay for leaving 1st Trimester behind! It's the yucky of the three :) LOL

Kantny...wow congrats in the bump. I'm halfway thru week 12 and still waiting to see it pop. Lol.
Great news on the ultrasound and that you're starting to feel better!

Barb...hope the bloat starts to decrease....or maybe it will go straight into a bump?!

I'm slowly feeling better...so glad to leave the yuck behind. LOL.

Will be sure to update here after ultrasound tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow!!!!! What time's the appointment?

Thanks everyone! I know it's so early! I was surprised to see it. I was bloated for so long and at about 9 weeks it went away...then about 2 days ago I woke up and there it was!

So glad everyone is doing well!

Kant...I'm on the bump watch...waiting for when I wake up and see it!

Barb..my appt is at 1130 today. Hopefully they are on time! I've got bloodwork too!

How is everyone doing today?!

One day, your bump is just there. And when your bump grows some times it seems like you wake up one day & it grew SO much. It's crazy LOL

Good luck today! Will be watching for an update, Breaking!

I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow! EEEP

Back from appt. It went well NT measurement was good and baby was so active waving and rolling around...so so cute :)

Barb...yay for 11 weeks. time is flying by...and yet so slow..weird isn't it?

I'll be 13 weeks on sunday and am moving into 2nd Tri :)

Hi everyone!!!!

So sorry I haven't posted I have been soooooo busy. The life of a Soccer mom. lol

Anyways I am 18weeks and 3 days today and feeling really good. I do have a super sore crotch tho. Soooo much pressure from having varicose veins down there. Ouch!

I am feeling baby move a lot more and I am in love:) We go for our Anatomy scan on June 25th at 9:00am. I CAN"T WAIT!!!!

How is everyone feeling:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->