December/January Baby Club

P.S

I AM HUGE!!!!!! lol

Attachments

• 10440849_10152233449749141_6941538861900421552_n.jpg
    10440849_10152233449749141_6941538861900421552_n.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1
Wow Manda, everything sounds like its going great! And nice bump :)
Ouch, varicose veins down there? I dont think I've heard of that. Sorry to hear about the discomforts. Pregnancies come with that!

Breaking, yeah time isn't fast nor slow - it's in between. Some times feels like not fast enough & I just want to FFW to my due date!

I'm STILL bloated although I think my nausea is getting better.
I took my last dose of Progesterone & Estrace on Friday - so happy!
I will have to go back on Progesterone in the future but I'm enjoying a drugless life for now :) Apart from my dear, Diclectin!

So I have a question?!? Are you in your second trimester when you hit 12 weeks or when you hit 13 weeks? I will be 12 weeks on Friday and I have a monthly membership to a massage place. Well they don't start prenatal massages until you are in your second trimester so I have been missing my massages and I am DYING for one. But I don't know if I can schedule an appointment for this weekend or if I need to wait until next weekend? Thanks!

So I have a question?!? Are you in your second trimester when you hit 12 weeks or when you hit 13 weeks? I will be 12 weeks on Friday and I have a monthly membership to a massage place. Well they don't start prenatal massages until you are in your second trimester so I have been missing my massages and I am DYING for one. But I don't know if I can schedule an appointment for this weekend or if I need to wait until next weekend? Thanks!

You start your second trimester at 13 weeks. You will have to wait 1 more week. :(

Wow Manda, everything sounds like its going great! And nice bump :)
Ouch, varicose veins down there? I dont think I've heard of that. Sorry to hear about the discomforts. Pregnancies come with that!

Breaking, yeah time isn't fast nor slow - it's in between. Some times feels like not fast enough & I just want to FFW to my due date!

I'm STILL bloated although I think my nausea is getting better.
I took my last dose of Progesterone & Estrace on Friday - so happy!
I will have to go back on Progesterone in the future but I'm enjoying a drugless life for now :) Apart from my dear, Diclectin!

It honestly is the best feeling ever when u don't have to take mess everyday anymore. Congrats on that milestone!!!!

Manda...love the bump so cute! excited for your scan...so you're going to find out team blue or pink?
Varicose veins down there? Talk about ouch! Hope it passes soon!

Barb...yay for no more P&E!! Hopefully u can kick the Diclectin to the curb soon.

AFM.. yay I'm a peach!!

Manda...love the bump so cute! excited for your scan...so you're going to find out team blue or pink?
Varicose veins down there? Talk about ouch! Hope it passes soon!

Barb...yay for no more P&E!! Hopefully u can kick the Diclectin to the curb soon.

AFM.. yay I'm a peach!!

Yes we are forsure finding out what baby is. I can't wait:) are u finding out what Ur having?

When I had VVs with my 2nd I didn't have relief until she was born and they were instantly gone. So Iam not expecting them to ease up until birth:(

Yay for being a peach!!!!

Manda...we are going to let it be a surprise and stay team yellow!

Can't wait to hear your news...its exciting!!!

Yay for team yellow :)
And for your peach :)

Manda, the VV sounds horrible. I'm sorry you have to go through it.
I had horrible back pain in my first pregnancy. Lets see what this one holds for me ;) LOL.....so far, other than intermittent nausea, I am peeing lots. I have to pee every night in the middle of the night. Some times twice lol It's only going to get worse!

Barbikins... ive been lucky with the peeing so far. It was frequent in the early weeks...and then slowed down. So I'm waiting for it to kick in again.

yes your right, the pressure on the bladder changes during different stages of pregnancy. Right now, frequent urination. Eventually once the uterus is out of the cavity, it should go back to normal until I get big.

There was one day, I'll never forget, when I was pregnant the first time - we left the house for a walk & I had to pee few times before we left the house, then half way up the block, I had to turn back & pee again. By the time we got to the park, had to pee again. That was brutal.

Oh my...i hate holding my pee...I'm going to definitely struggle with frequent peeing especially if there's no bathroom around...lol.

My boobs are.out of control....i really have to get new bras. and i definitely don't need any push up...lol. And my nipples are also larger and darker.

Still no bump. ...but have bloating!

My boobs haven't grown, at all. Boooo hisss! It's weird b/c mine grew in my first pregnancy. Oh well LOL It will grow once baby arrives!

My waist line is starting to get tighter this week. I believe there's some significant growth happening :)

Haha I Hear ya with all the peeing. Iam up at least 2 times a night to pee. I try to sleep thru it but it only get worse. Lol

6 more days!!!!

yeah its the kinda pee you can't fall back asleep to! LOL

Breaking, time you put your status to Pregnant!!!!! :D :D

Barbi...i bought this cute tank top that is non- maternity buts flowy and loose from the bust down. So it's perfect for my bloat. However it has a v neck and fitted bust area...i tried it in last night and my DH eyes popped out of there sockets. These girls are huge!!! Lol

Ooh ya...will go figure out how to change it. :)

Manda.. ya 6. more days!!!!

You are a lemon this week! WHOO!

Yeah my boobs didn't get big at all. Status quo. How weird is that????
My first pregnancy, people at work wondered about my boobs before I even broke the news.
I have a lot of clothes, you'd think I could find shirts that are loose. I'll just have to keep thumbing through my tops & re-using them if need be. I figure maybe another 2-3 weeks and then we can tell everyone at work.

Hi ladies, I am due jan 9th with baby number 3. Got my dating scan on july 1st altho I had a reassurance scan at 7+5.
Looking forward to following you all right thru to our birth stories. Amanda xx

Hi, thanks for the welcome xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"