December/January Baby Club

Oh great! How are you feeling??? How are you recovering from your C-Section?

I'm doing alright. Sore most of the time lol. It's hard being preggo now.
But I"m doing OK....chugging along. I have my next OB and U/S tomorrow so I'll get new measurements for baby boy - see how much he's weighing now!

Breaking is around - but not on here often. She's doing great!

Manda...congrats!!!! I heard the news and came to see pics and how you're doing!!!

She is so cute!!!! Sounds like everything went as planned for scheduled c-section.

How is your recovery? How are you managing with your older girls?

I'm doing good...35wks...i cannot believe it...feels so surreal even tho our home is official packed with baby stuff. I'm done work next Friday and I plan to rest and nest...will see if I make it to dec21!!!

:)

Hello:) glad to hear from you breaking!!!

Everything went awesome, this had by far been my easiest section by far!!! I feel great.
My older girls r in love and really enjoy having a little sister. If only she would grow up faster as they say so they can play with her. Lol

Glad to hear u both r doing well and coming in for the home stretch. Can't wait to see your pictures so soon:)

Aww so great!!

How is she settling in?

I am 37 weeks today...wow feels so crazy!!

She is settling in great. She never CRIES and when she does its for a bottle amd that's it. She is only up once or twice a night. Iam pretty spoiled. Lol
37 weeks!! That is crazy. Your little one will be here before u know it. I can't wait to see pictures.

Congratulations Manda, She is gorgeous xx

Congrats manda!!

Hang in there breaking and barb (reading your blog still every week!)

Thinking of all you ladies with best wishes.

Hey breaking you just popped into my head. I wonder of this means your little one is here??
How ru feeling??

Hi Manda..

Baby seems to really like it in there. I'm 39w3d today....my next OB appt is tmrw....hopefully I've made some progress last week cervix was closed!!

Come on baby!! I'd like for it to happen by due date one Sunday.

Fx!!!!

Awww:) Iam hoping baby comes sun or Monday for you and then if nothing I hope baby is a full week past due just because of xmas and such.
Baby will be here before u know it. Can't wait to hear and see pictures:)

Ok ladies.....I know barb has had her baby but what about breaking?? Any news?

It's a GIRL!!!

Born Dec 30th.

Cannot believe how much I love this little person!!

I've had tough recovery due to some setbacks but getting better!

Yay!!!! Congrats:) what are the details and pictures.
How ru feeling what set backs ru talking about.

It's a GIRL!!!

Born Dec 30th.

Cannot believe how much I love this little person!!

I've had tough recovery due to some setbacks but getting better!

Oh goodie!! Breaking so happy for you! Just checked in on a few of my favorite ladies (you are one of them!). Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->