December Mommies-Any one due in December Join Here

True. Am hoping to get some extra sleep at the weekend cos I'm really tired!

Well I have my next scan apt made, May 23rd.. 28 days :)

babyhopes! I remember you! how are things/?? How crazy that we are pregnant again together!!

:hi: cowtown

I have my first OB appt today...not going to have a scan, but will get my referral for one and make my appt today!! Also its my daughters 18 month check up...so a busy day!!

Good luck at your apt Dr G :)

Nat oooohhh let us know how it goes..

Sorry I have been a bit MIA things are def busy.. with 2 kids and school.. at least the school is ending soon :)

How is everyone doing..

My ms is sure here.. and Im starting to get heartburn.. boo

My nausea has kicked in properly today although I haven't been physically sick yet. Have just been dry heaving which I think is horrible. (Is heaving a word for that in the US?)

Yep it is :) and I have been doing a lot of that too.. I have noticed this time its due a lot to the excess saliva in my mouth.. yuck just thinking about it makes me want to puke..

I have actually puked a few times too but oh well.. its all apart of it

Haha I just thought I'd check! I know we have some words that are different here or have different meanings.

I have loads more saliva and it tastes like rust (not that I've ever gone around licking anything rusty but that's what I'd imagine it to taste like lol).

I was only sick twice the whole time with DD and about 3/4 times a day until 12 weeks with DS!

Yeah with my dd it wasn't bad.. with my son it was terrible.. this time not terrible so we will see..

Are you finding out gender Nat??

Aww same here.. so more than likely not.. cuz this baby is in my belly ;)

I hear you but he'll not let it rest until he knows!

He bought me a Kindle Fire for my birthday and had to tell me 5 days before my birthday cos he can't keep secrets lol!

LOL.. I wouldn't let dh know without me.. and I don't want to know.. so what I say goes lol

Well I've had my scan today and it didn't go very well.

Should be 6 weeks and 3 days but only measuring 5 weeks and 4 days. They say yolk sac and gestational sac and she said she *thought* she could see fetal pole.

I am going to be scanned again in 11 days but I'm not hopeful

Sorry to hear that Nat, but I'm sure it's fine, as I've measured a week before in myrevious pregnancy and she just caught up. A week to 10 days is always ok in most cases I've read it everywhere and I'm sure they say so.. Ae u sure of your dates? You could have ovulated late perhaps ?

I have no symptoms, the occasional nausea but that's about it. Scan on Saturday. 8 weeks 2 days

I know Andrea right ! X glad to see u anyway ! Hope everything's going well and Josie is great x

Sorry to hear that Nat, but I'm sure it's fine, as I've measured a week before in myrevious pregnancy and she just caught up. A week to 10 days is always ok in most cases I've read it everywhere and I'm sure they say so.. Ae u sure of your dates? You could have ovulated late perhaps ?

I have no symptoms, the occasional nausea but that's about it. Scan on Saturday. 8 weeks 2 days

I'm 100% sure of my LMP date. Have no idea when I ovulated but unless the baby catches up I'd have got my first BFP at 6 dpo! :shrug:

FX, the baby catches up.

Aww sorry to hear that nat.. praying your next scan shows only good news :)

I'm feeling more hopeful now because a lot of ladies have had this and everything has been ok so I'm holding on until I have a definite reason not to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->