December Mommies-Any one due in December Join Here

Nat, def possible your dates are off if you have long cycles or are unsure of when you O'ed.

My first scan is a week from tomorrow. I am so nervous. Just want to know all is ok.

Nat, def possible your dates are off if you have long cycles or are unsure of when you O'ed.

My first scan is a week from tomorrow. I am so nervous. Just want to know all is ok.

I'm worried because LMP was 18 March (28 days) and got my BFP on 12 April so it doesn't quite add up.

However I have discovered that the margin of error for ultrasound is +/- 7 days so hopefully it's a wonky machine and bubs is just a slow starter and will have caught up by the next scan.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you cos this uncertainty is driving me insane and I've got 11 days of this!

Hi ladies.. Update had scan today.. I am 8+2 as per Lmp. Bub measuring at 8+1 , heartbeat heard at 180bpm.

Small bleed visualised but that's due to placenta attaching apparently. Nothing to worry about. Fx'd scan in two weeks again.

yay babyhopes!! :dance: 4 days until my scan...I am SO impatient...

My next appointment has been moved forward to Friday so I'll thankfully know if all is well or not by the end of this week. Fx

That's great news Nat... praying for good news

I'm due Dec. 12th ... well, hopefully. My first scan is tomorrow!

Hoping for good news Nat xx is anyone else like me over here.. I have absolutely no symptoms at all apart from constant tiredness, very mild sore boobs and a wave of nausea here or there but not much else at all.. Ad the wait to my next scan on the 18 th is driving me nuts.. I keep panicking about stuff simply because I have a lack of symptoms and oh I think I'm starting on a uti. Not very good.

I'm pretty asymptomatic too, waves of nausea every now and again but that's all.

welcome droplette! :flower:

symptoms come and go...my nausea has gottnen bad but not alot of puking...I am SO tired too all the time!!

DD went to play with next door neighbour so got to have a little snooze with DS this pm, bliss!

My dd is sleeping and so should I, but here I am googling symptoms lol haha I'm crackers when it comes to first trimester worries x

I think we all are and it's just getting worse the more kids I have! Xx

Lol stay off google.. google is bad..

Welcome droplette will add you to the front page :)

Had my scan :) my due date is changed to dec. 15th! funny thing, right after my appointment, I threw up. gosh, I really hate the first trimester.

My appt is booked for the 20th, so late considering my recent miscarriage. I might try and get in earlier if my insurance sorts itself out. But still, not much longer now.

I too am having minimal symptoms, some nausea, some heartburn. Tho I get tired a lot faster, great with a toddler eh?

I Hope you don't have a uti babyhopes! Those are the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->