**December Mummies** ~*SHOW US YOUR BUMPS*~ <3

xAmberLFCx

Wife,Mummy & Pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hey All :)
Just thought i'd do a little thread..Do any of you december mummies feel like your pregnancy is dragging now? Since i hit the 30 week mark it seems to be taking forever! :haha:
I leave work soon, a little earlier than i expected because i had alot of hoilday left to take before hand otherwise i would lose it!

I'm due Dec 2nd so my Dec baby COULD be a NOV baby but im not getting my hopes up! :coffee:

How many :blue: bumps, :pink: bumps & :yellow: bumps have we got? :D

:flower:

:blue:https://www.commenthaven.com/glitter-text-generator/vw/15/z4e9af11f749cd.gif:pink:

~* 1ST *~
Munchkinn_ :yellow:
HolmesMomma :yellow:

~* 2ND *~
xAmberLFCx :blue:
Trying4Angel1 :blue:
aley28 :blue:
youngmummy94 :blue:

~* 3RD *~
Sherileigh :blue:
hope_ :pink:
Isobela :blue:

~* 4TH *~
Gnomer :blue:

~* 5TH *~
mummys2be :yellow:
30mummyof1 :blue:
ProudMum :blue:
x.Mum2B.x :blue:

~* 6TH *~
romeo.juliet :blue:
lynnikins :yellow:

~* 7TH *~
pixiebear :pink:
Tia :pink:
mummylove :blue:
cantwaitforu :blue:

~* 8TH *~
Dannieo :blue:
nixy0306 :pink:
hoptingfor3 :pink:
Sugarheart :yellow:
Newbee :pink:

~* 9TH *~
esmemuppet :pink:

~* 10TH *~
nicky230891 :yellow:
hawalkden :yellow:
EstelSeren :pink:
MrsChambers :pink:

~* 11TH *~
Green Glitter :yellow:
Edgewood222 :yellow:
xdan.iellex :pink:

~* 12TH *~
KNWilson :blue:
Caiis101 :pink:
pottysue :yellow:
Skippy54 :yellow:
Tabitha83 :blue:

~* 13TH *~
Amy31 :blue:
BoBo :yellow:

~*14TH*~
Strawberrie :pink:

~* 15TH *~

~* 16TH *~

~* 17TH *~
Saphira :yellow:
Kperez :pink:

~* 18TH *~
robinater :pink:
lcgoodac :blue:

~* 19TH *~
Anabella :yellow:
Camerons Mam :yellow:
queenlavera :blue:

~* 20TH *~
OliveMartini :pink:

~* 21ST *~
Lizzy73 :pink:

~* 22ND *~
Hazelnut :yellow:
nicolefx :blue:

~* 23RD *~
Jennifaerie :pink:
Toots2312 :yellow:
Mrs B mum2b :pink:
babynotoo :pink:

~* 24TH *~
heaven :pink:

~* 25TH *~
Sketcher :pink:
mspotter :yellow:
mummymia :blue:
Pinga :yellow:

~* 26TH *~
Ramen :pink:
05mummy07 :pink:
dolly1989 :pink:
louloubell88 :yellow:

~* 27TH *~
booboo42 :pink: :pink: TWINS :)

~* 28TH *~
Katie.2011 :yellow:
flippityflop :blue:

~* 29TH *~
Cleo :pink:
NDH :yellow:
Natalie1a :pink:
DG1984 :blue:

~* 30TH *~
PJ32 :yellow:
samkit :blue:

~* 31ST *~
Minnyb :pink:
Dani_87 :blue:
Housewife83 :blue:

* Let me know if i've missed anyone or if you wanna be added on *
:coffee::flower:

I dont think its going slow i just try not think about it. We are aving a boy. Plus I av a feeling its gonna be a November baby as i was 3 weeks early with DD im due 7th dec

I was due Dec 20th but they changed it on me to Dec 12th.
I'm having another little boy!!!!
Who will be here probably the first week of Dec as they are inducing me to make sure hes only 6 lbs. If he gets any bigger then that its a c section which I'm trying to avoid at all costs. But he's sideways right now and doesn't wanna move out of that position so I may be stuck with one after all :(

Yay for team :blue: same as me! I wouldnt mind if my little man decides to come in november but im expecting to go over due lol xx

Who will be here probably the first week of Dec as they are inducing me to make sure hes only 6 lbs. If he gets any bigger then that its a c section which I'm trying to avoid at all costs. But he's sideways right now and doesn't wanna move out of that position so I may be stuck with one after all :(

Just think you will get to meet your little fella a little earlier, before christmas too :flower: xx

lol, lots of boys for December!!!! We're team blue too!!!

I'm supposed to have a DD of 8th of Dec, but the lil fatty is measuring at 36 weeks already, so my MW thinks I'll be a November mummy.

I know what you mean about it dragging, Amber, I'm pulling my hair out. Just keep thinking "17 more work days until ML" :haha: xxx

i'm also due December but time seems to be getting faster and faster, rather scary

Haha yes! loads of boys for Dec! :D
Luckly for me, we move while im on maternity leave so hopefully ill be too busy packing and things to be counting down the days...Being on BnB doesnt help with my ticker! :haha:

I am due 5th December but this is my first and have a feeling i will over due.

Aparently this baby is measuring big already at 28 weeks was aprx 3lb!

We are team yellow, since hitting 30 weeks i started freaking out about close i am to dropping this bad boy! But now i am just wishing it would hurry the hell up! I am starting to feel uncomfortable now, especially in the evenings after working all day. I am aching and the heels of my feet are absolutely killing me!

I finish work on 4th November so i am proper looking forward to that. I am all ready for the baby to arrive now, just got a few last minute things to pack in my bags and we are good to go! Just a waiting game now :-(

To be honest i do feel like it is dragging on a bit, but then i think, look how far we have come! I found out i was pregnant at 5 Weeks and thought December was amillion miles away but were soooo nearly there!

COME ON DECEMBER HURRY UP! xxxxxxxxx

Just think you will get to meet your little fella a little earlier, before christmas too :flower: xx

Yes I'm quite excited about that. I will have both boys to spoil this Christmas

I am due 5th December but this is my first and have a feeling i will over due.

Aparently this baby is measuring big already at 28 weeks was aprx 3lb!

We are team yellow, since hitting 30 weeks i started freaking out about close i am to dropping this bad boy! But now i am just wishing it would hurry the hell up! I am starting to feel uncomfortable now, especially in the evenings after working all day. I am aching and the heels of my feet are absolutely killing me!

I finish work on 4th November so i am proper looking forward to that. I am all ready for the baby to arrive now, just got a few last minute things to pack in my bags and we are good to go! Just a waiting game now :-(

To be honest i do feel like it is dragging on a bit, but then i think, look how far we have come! I found out i was pregnant at 5 Weeks and thought December was amillion miles away but were soooo nearly there!

COME ON DECEMBER HURRY UP! xxxxxxxxx

Not long til you finish work now hun!
I agree, it does feel like it is proper dragging then i do look back to when i found out at 5-6 weeks..i was like im never gunna make it to december!!

xxxx

i am due Decemeber 12th and feel like its taking forever. I haven't decided yet when to start Mat. Leave. I am thinking 11/11 but may go to 11/18 if i feel good. I can't wait for Mat leave as my job is very stressful. But I do feel the time is dragging.

I am having a baby girl :) It's my first child and I am very excited!

Yayy for a :pink: bump :)
Im on my feet all day at work so its def taking its toll on me now lol xx

Getting slowly more excited...and nervous...and frightened etc!!! Gotta love those hormones! Our little girl is due on 9 th December...good luck to all December mummies!xx

Ps have 2 days left to work as have lots of annual leave to take (which I would have lost if I didnt take!) before at leave which starts on 7 th November...so will v soon be a lady of leisure...think the time will really start dragging then!xx

Hey All :)
Just thought i'd do a little thread..Do any of you december mummies feel like your pregnancy is dragging now? Since i hit the 30 week mark it seems to be taking forever! :haha:
I leave work soon, a little earlier than i expected because i had alot of hoilday left to take before hand otherwise i would lose it!

I'm due Dec 2nd so my Dec baby COULD be a NOV baby but im not getting my hopes up! :coffee:

How many :blue: bumps, :pink: bumps & :yellow: bumps have we got? :D

:flower:

I'm due Dec 2nd as well with a :blue:

We are due on the 30th, and are on team yellow. Convinced baby will come earlier as its our 3rd and I think they tend to come earlier. Between now and then we are emigrating back to the UK so will go on M/L on the 31st of October and fly back on the 9th of November at 32/33 weeks. We've got so much to do so can't really start planning for baby until we get settled back home. It is going very quickly now eeeeekkkkkk!!!!

I'm due 23rd December and time seems to be flying by. I don't start ML until 25th November and that does feel a long way away but the last two weeks have flown by, I'm hoping the next 7 do!!
We are team yellow and this is our first.
I'm so chuffin excited!!

Yayyyy lots of dec mummies :D
Looking forward to november where we can say 'we are due next month' :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"