**December Mummies** ~*SHOW US YOUR BUMPS*~ <3

Team :blue: as well!! I'm due December 6th and it feels like it is DRAGGING! I'm so ready to be in the last couple days, but I'll keep waiting. Me and OH feel like he will be here between 3rd and 7th so we get to see if we're right or not :) I keep trying to remind myself that it may feel like it's going slow, but when I look back on it it will feel fast some how lol.

my twin girls :twingirls: are due 27th December. because it is twins though they won't let me go past 38 weeks so will be 13th Dec at the latest!

time is really creeping on now - can't believe i have got max. 9 1/2 weeks to go! can't believe i am saying that after complaining the time was going so slow since i found out a 5 weeks!

We are team unknown lol and due the 28th of december, my birthdays the 29th of december, and with it being first will prob end up going over :( and its dragging :(

We're having a :blue: and he's due on December 29, 2011 :) I feel like in the last few weeks time has been moving soooo fast.... I'll be happy when December is here, I'm starting maternity leave on December 1. I can't wait :)

hey!! we are due 26th December 1 st baby and team yellow! feel a bit sorry for the buba as my birthday is 2nd Jan and i know how pants it is having a birthday so close to christmas! kinda hope that they are a few days early so can be home for christmas too!

Hi were having a girl and were due December 3rd time is going fast for me but I bet it will drag when I give up work xx

I reallllllllly hope she comes a little bit early rather than late. I will cry if I have to eat Christmas dinner in hospital! :rofl:

having a yellow bump for now hopefully will know after our growth scan, due 6th but im expecting baby around the 18-20th lol

Hi all, we are due on December 13th with our first little :yellow: bundle (ticker is a couple of days out). Baby is measuring 3 weeks bigger so I think (hope!!) I may be a little early.

I go off on holiday from work on 11th November for a month before I start my mat leave and I can not wait... 5 weeks and 1 day to go... woo hoo! xx

ello ladies. im hoping for a december baby although my due date is the 3rd of jan lol
moved over to the third tri this week with my lil princess. my birthday is the 21st dec!! can not wait. i dont think its gonna drag to much oct nov dec always seem to fly and this year alone has gone soooo fast dont ya think?x

im due on the 26th with my 4th baby a girl but realy dont feel like im gonna make it to december but fingers crossed realy want a full term baby this time xx

I have a :blue: bump and his EDD is December 12th. This is my first pregnancy and it seems like it is passing me by.

Im due with a girly on the 25th, I am hoping she comes a little earlier, but as long as she comes I don't care really! x

:pink: 12/18. I'm glad that my final trimester takes place in the fall/winter - there is so much going on with the holidays and family birthdays. Gonna go by fast!

I'm due on 29 December so just making it into December prob more likely to be January knowing my luck! I'm having a beautiful pink bump and can't wait to meet her Nx

I've got a :yellow: lovely yellow bump!!
I'm due 25th December the look of horror on peoples faces when we tell them that is quite funny really!!!

Can't wait for december to come round, i'm finishing work on 30th nov (8 weeks to go) ml starts on 12th december
xx

I'm originally due Dec 16th, but I got moved up to Dec 11th at my ultrasound and they couldn't tell gender but everyone keeps telling me its a girl bump. I have 3 and 1/2 days left of work and not sure if I will be coming back yet...

Thanks for all ur replies!!! Hope we can all stay in touch and see how we get on!
Xx

I am due on the 2nd with a boy.. time is dragging now.. who knows he might be a November baby!

My baby boy is due on 13th December but I think it is coming round quick. Still feel I have lots to organise, hope it continues to go this quick. I am excited but scared still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->