**December Mummies** ~*SHOW US YOUR BUMPS*~ <3

I'm due 12 December and we're team yellow with our first child. I start my maternity leave on 20 November but will be using up 2 weeks annual leave before that so my last day is 4 November and I can't wait. I have to admit, the nesting desire is starting to take over me and I look forward to the time to actually nest.

I'm team :blue: as well! :cloud9:

My boy is due on December 7, originally Dec 12 - the edd got moved around at my 12 week scan.

So excited our Sebastiano will be here in time for Christmas. We all seem to think he will be a little early though...

I am planning to work until December 2 to maximize the time I have with him after and so that I don't have to go back to work until January 2013.

I know of two other babies being born in December - both boys...

I'm due December 19th and it feels like it's taking forever to get here. Hope I don't go overdue as I really want baby home for Christmas. Oh, and I've got a yellow bump!

I'm team blue! Can't wait to meet my little man.

I'm due 28th December, people keep telling me he will come early (no reason!) but I think he will be a January baby, not sure why. I really want him to be born in December though - January birthdays are depressing!

Can't wait to hit the 30 week mark. Feel like I've been 20 something for aagggeeess. 46 working days left!!

My sister was due with my nephew December 29th and he decided to come on Dec 23rd so he was just home in time for christmas :D

I'm due 8th December with my first baby - a little girl! Getting so excited now, but getting more nervous / apprehensive too. I don't finish work until 18th November but that means only 6 weeks left!
Since my 20 week scan i think time has flown by but must admit it seems to have started dragging slightly now... just can't wait to meet our little lady! x

Hi!

I'm due on the 5th December with my 2nd boy! hoping he'll be a November baby but expect it will be December as they put me forward at my scan by 4 days!
Had my 31 week midwife app' today and measuring spot on and bp good, fx everything carries on well :)

Hello :)

I am due on December 8th with my 3rd girl. I am hoping and somewhat have a feeling I cold go early, but not sure if that will actually happen.

This whole pregnancy has seemed to creep by and take forever, however looking back on it, it seems to have flown by (if that makes any sense). Since hitting the 3rd trimester it seems to have sped up a bit, however my SIL and THREE friends of mine are all due at the end of this month or early November, so once they all go, I will be boohooing I am sure!

Lots of baby boys! :)

I'm due December 31st with my first little :blue: baby. I'm hoping he comes a little early...but I don't know if that'll really be the case with my first baby. :shrug: lol

But I agree with OP, time seems to be crawling now!

Im due December 1st, secretly hoping for a late November baby:haha: but doubt thats going to happen,:coffee:
cannot believe its October already, got a feeling the next 8weeks are going to drag thou :(

Oh yeah, ive remained team yellow :D :yellow:

I'm not due till the 29th, so very possible my Dec baby will be a Jan baby! I don't mind...I just don't want an Xmas day baby! But my son came 10 days before his due date, so I suppose anything can happen. I just have a feeling that this little girl is going to be stubborn and take her time...:)

December 31st (yeah I know!) Mummy to be here. Could possibly end up with a January baby but who can say!

Team blue.

I'm due 30th December :blue: I have a feeling mine will be a January baby but I keep telling myself all the best people are haha (only coz me and my mum are) I really dont want him to be born around xmas as i reckon its a crap bday when hes growing up xx

I'm due December 12th but baby is measuring 34 weeks instead of the 30 it should! I'm also having contractions that are being watched by my MW, so I think my little yellow bear will be here next month :) xx

I'm due end of december, we don't know the sex. I'm really looking forward to not being pregnant anymore!

I'm due Dec 3rd, with my second little boy! So excited! Can't wait to finish work. Sometime in november I'm thinking. I'm booked to leave around the 18th, but will most likely leave on sick a bit earlier as I'm in pain and exhausted already.

December 31st (yeah I know!) Mummy to be here. Could possibly end up with a January baby but who can say!

Team blue.

Me too!!! But team :pink: I think there's a fair chance we'll be having 2012 babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->