December Rainbow Babies!!! Congrats New Mom scoobydrlp PINK!

MightyMom

Mum of TWO amazing babes!
Reaction score
December Dragon babies here!

Justkeeptryin - Nov 10th :pink: Emelia
katestar53 - Nov 16th :blue: Harvey
Miss1997 - Nov 23rd :blue: Max
Future Mama - Nov 27th :pink: Maya
Bay - Nov 30th :blue:
Krippy - Dec 1st :blue: Raif
Baby Bell - Dec 3rd :blue: Lewis
love1623 - Dec 3rd - :blue: Ethan
xCookieDoughx - Dec 6th :blue: Rylan
Nitengale - Dec 10th :pink: Aila
grenouille - Dec 11th :blue: Xavier
GreyGirl - Dec 11th :pink: Isabelle
Donna_Barnes - Dec 12th :pink: Violet
LalaR - Dec 12th :pink: Bethan
crancherry - Dec 14th :pink: Caitlyn
toothfairy29 - Dec 15th :blue: Joseph
Dreamermama - Dec 16th :pink: Scarlett
Leliana - Dec 17th :pink: Taylor
scoobydrlo - Dec 27th :pink: Camden

Thread Members / Due Date / Flavour
brittbray04 - Dec 7 - :pink:
hopefulthstym - Dec 9
MommaDucky - Dec 13 - :blue:
MalcolmsMiss - Dec 18 - :yellow:
Wendyk07 - Dec 24 :pink:

MightyMom - :angel:
asibling4gi04 - :angel:
Gem09 - :angel:
Wiggler - :angel:
Want2bemommy4 - :angel:
amjon - :angel:
Crystal5483 - :angel:
FeLynn - :angel:
jennijunni - :angel:
blav - :angel:

Here is our bumper sticker! Enjoy!
https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t519/MightyMum/Banner.jpg
Code for bumper sticker:
https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t519/MightyMum/Banner.jpg[/IMG*][/URL*]
(Remove the * after /IMG and /URL)

I am with you Mighty! I am loving every minute of this dragon rainbow baby! :)

YAY Krippy! I didn't see your BFP announcement! How exciting!

I didn't put one up! :blush:

I was so excited to see your name! Congrats hun! :cloud9:

When did you find out?

Yesterday! :) I had a ton of ICs I was using and last Wednesday a really REALLY faint line came up, of course the day I ran out. I figured it was an evap line. I ordered more, but they didn't come in the post until yesterday. I tested and it looked more solid so I used my digital and BAM! Preggo! It says "2-3 weeks" so I am further along than I suspected. I also have been having regular blood draws and my doctor wanted me to come in this week since my hCG levels weren't dropping like he expected. He'll be surprised to see a baby in there! (I know my levels hit at least below 25mIU because I was testing negative for 10 consecutive days!)

That is amazing news! I went for bloodwork last week. I was 22 @ 11dpo and 68 @ 13dpo. I found out really early and now I am waiting for my dating scan on the 23rd of this month! So excited and nervous! :)

I was looking at your ticker and SO jealous that you found out so early!! I was ticking off the days: 10dpo...11dpo...12dpo...I didn't get my BFP until 21dpo! Well, kind of at 18dpo when the doc took my bloods and I was at 410.9. But I didn't see the stick glow until 21dpo, LOL. I have a scan booked Thursday, At 5 weeks they should at least be able to see a fetal pole and sac and have a rough estimate of the date. I'm REALLY hoping the baby is due 12.12.12!

I feel like I have been pregnant forever though bc I found out so early! Time is going by so slowly and I can't even tell people why I am so bloated and why I am so happy! Going to try and wait until the 13th or 14th week to tell everyone. I am excited to hear about your scan and see a pic! :)

Yay, so exciting! I hope I'll get a due date tomorrow! After that, maybe I'll update my status and ticker! My TTC ticker is wrong anyway!

LOL blav, mine too probably. I just guessed with m/c being CD1 and assuming CD14 was my O-day.

Kippy: I plan on telling my family at our annual family picnic in June. I will be 15 or so weeks by then, so FXed that it will be safe enough to share.

WooHoo! Blav found us! :) GL tomorrow hun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Yeah, I don't know how else you would figure it out until you have a dating scan MightyMom! My period started on March 5 and I O'd on March 23 so my EDD should be somewhere between the 10th and the 14th I think!

Yay! Maybe we'll all have the same EDD, haha! I hope I can remember to keep checking in here! I'm so forgetful!

Hey Girls! I O'd between the 20th and 23rd~! Not really sure what day, just sure that we caught that eggie! We are all so close in our EDD I think!

I can't wait until we all get our 8 week dating scan! I would squeel if we all get an EDD of 12.12.12! How strange would that be??

I am having my dating scan on April 23rd (6.3) and another at or around 8-9 weeks! I am pretty sure that I will have a u/s every month once 20 weeks hits. I will get to see lots of my bubs! :) There won't be any surprise with sex I don't think!

What do you girls want? Other than a happy and healthy baby! I really want another boy but would love a girl as well.

Omg, I didn't even think of that 12.12.12. My last due date was 2.29, leap day! Of course I don't really care either way boy or girl as long as it's healthy! However, we do have a bunch of boy stuff because our angel was a boy so I'd be super happy with a boy. Once we found out Mateo as a boy, I did also really set my heart on a boy. But, alas, we would be just as happy with a girl! I adore our girl name (Isla Mattie...Mattie being short for Mateo).

Oh, and I'm supposed to have u/s every two weeks to check cervical length and then once a week last trimester. That is what my doctor had said at my follow up so I hope she doesn't change her mind!

Well I would like to have a boy to compliment the daughter we already have, but I will be thrilled with any H&H baby. The chinese gender calculator predicts a girl, but it predicted a boy for my DD, and was wrong.

My other thought is my DD was born year of the Tiger also known as the Yin or female energy. December will still be year of the Dragon or Yang male energy. So it would be really cool to have my Yin and Yang. I kind of want it to be a boy just so I can say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->