December Rainbow Babies!!! Congrats New Mom scoobydrlp PINK!

No where else is answering me, can you ladies think of any questions I should ask tomorrow morning? I know I'm going to ask about scheduling the cerclage placement. Anything else?

Haha, MightyMom, I love the meaning behind it. Okay, okay...we all have boys due on the same day...what are the chances?

Hi! I am so due in December! :happydance: It will be exactly one year from my loss. I would love to join you guys in this wait! Congrats to all of you! :hugs:

blav: I'm not sure what you should ask. Maybe you could ask about restricted activities. There might be more things you should avoid when you need a cerclage? Foods to avoid? Things that may help you with any symptoms you are having?

Welcome Nitengale! How did you find out you were pregnant so early??

Hello!!! Please can I join your thread?? Due 4th december I think!

Can I join too please?? Due dec 7th I believe. One year after the loss of my baby at 25 weeks :(. This is a gift from my angel baby I'm sure. Hoping to get offered an early scan when I let thendoc know tonight that I'm preggo! If not I'll be getting a private one. It's going to be a long 40 weeks for us all I guess? Here's to a healthy pregnancy for us all xx

terrified and lonely..please allow me to join? Preg due 12-15 but I feel empty and not so preg just like I did with my last 2 recent losses..I go for my first appointment on 4/20 please help me count down and pass time..Anyone else not having any nausea ??? :shrug::hugs: congrats by the way!:happydance:

I don't have any nausea or any symptoms either really, think I'd prefer to be throwing up all the time! The only indicator is tiredness. Are you tired? Any other symptoms? Please remember all pregnancies are different. Yo will be wishing you never said anything in a couple of weeks when you feel sick all the time!xx

Donna thanks so much! I am tired, sore bbs, moody and thirsty...thats about it for me.. Hope this is it or I am prob done trying..too old.. :hugs:

Let's think positive. These babies WILL stick and I'm 8 months we are going to be wishing these babies out of our bodies some can meet them :) My situation is slightly different to yours in that I lost my baby at 25 weeks, hoping this baby doesn't have the same problems but won't know until about 15 weeks so it's king to be a long journey!!!

You have plenty of symptoms so try not to worry too much. Did you say your scan is on the 20th? I'm resisting buying extra private scans this time as cost me a fortune last time!!!

You know what they say, third time lucky?? Sure thawill be the case for you. Don't stss, doesn't help xxx

Donna sure hope you are right! I am soooo sad and sorry for your loss..I cannot even imagine..I am so selfish for crying and pouting after seeing what some of you ladies have endured. Hugs! Here's to our rainbow babies ! PLEASE LET IT BE!:hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies, can I join you? My due date is Dec. 7. Have an ultrasound scheduled for April 25 (2 weeks away) and it is SO HARD to wait :( Haven't had many symptoms other than sore bbs, and achy/crampy off and on. Woke up this morning and they are not very sore...I know it's normal to come and go but I can't stand it! Won't be able to stop worrying until I see my little bean on the screen.

Find myself poking at them all day to see if they are still sore...anyone else obsessing over this? When I miscarried before, they quit being sore right away so now I am paranoid. No bleeding or spotting at all yet though, so fx'd all is well!

Hi Jodi, Donna, and Toothfairy...welcome!

Blav...I would ask what the plan of action is. Options for the next coming months so that you will feel confident in the pregnancy! :)

Haha, MightyMom, I love the meaning behind it. Okay, okay...we all have boys due on the same day...what are the chances?

I know I think that might be fate~! :cloud9:

Don't be daft, we all have our own pain to carry, makes us appreciate the good things that happen doesn't it? I was actually planning on stopping TTC for a while as I hadn't given myself enough time to grieve and my anxiety was getting outof control, and whilst I was waiting for AF so I could start taking the pill I got the BFP lol, everything happens for a reason I believe and as painful as your miscarriages were is was most likely mother nature showing you the baby wasn't compatible with life. I bled a lot from week 5 to 15 and it turns out m baby wasn't compatible with life and had several problems with him, so think I was trying to miscarry as your body just knows when something isn't right.

I'm going to be laughing at you when you're complaining of nausea lol xx

Hi Nitengale! So glad you found us hun? How are you doing today?

I am sorry for your loss Donna but I am also glad fate stepped in and dealt you your BFP! :) Congrats hun!

crancherry. I am in same boat..Feel empty inside..no appointment in sight until 4/20.. tired, thirsty, cranky is all i feel.. I am glad you found me! maybe we can help each other through! :hugs::hugs: bbs are sore on and off for me.. Im more worried about no nausea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->