December Rainbow Babies!!! Congrats New Mom scoobydrlp PINK!

Donna, you are so right..our angels were not compatable with life..I never looked at it that way! I love your positive spirit. I hope you do get the chance to laugh at me about nausea! I pray for that day to come! I hope its soon! STALK ME and find out!:haha:

Hello ladies :)

Can I join u all? I got my :bfp: on the 27th March after TTC for a long year. We had a MC almost a year ago so we are hoping and praying this little one sticks!

Am feeling ok, was having some cramps on and off over the last few weeks but they have disappeared. And my boobies are super sore, OH isnt not even allowed at touch them atm! Not much MS so far, have felt queasy here and there so am slighty concerned about that. I have heard thsat MS is a good sign, shows that the bubba is growing as they should. Have a early scan booked for Saturday, am so very scared but really want to know how the LO is doing.

Sending you all hugs and kisses

Kate xxx

Welcome Kate! I wouldn't worry too much about the MS...I never had it with my son just the odd evening of nausea and a few weeks of not knowing what I wanted to eat...nothing would satisfy me. I found out it was veggie wraps and it seems to be working with this one too. Hoping that means another boy for me! :)

Hi KAtie and good luck..We are in same boat..but my appointment is not until 4/20 until than I am going bonkers! CONGRATS AND sorry for your past loss..:hugs:

I have also been having cramps on and off for two weeks. No real MS yet. But thirsty and tired an have been having tingly nipples. I really hope that we can all relax some but I know it's so hard to do after loss. Happy to be waiting with you guys. :hugs:

Welcome to:
toothfairy29
Donna_barnes
asibling4gi04
crancherry
katestar53
!!!

Sorry for all of your losses. But the good news is that you are being positive by being here! You are in the PREGNANCY forum and that is a good outlook to have! Praying for sticky baby dust for all of you!

My first scan is tomorrow, I am SO NERVOUS about what they will see!

My symptoms: DIZZINESS! I feel motion sick, like sea sick. I hate it. I never got MS with my DD! Other than that, tired but no other symptoms. My boobs are normal (I think). I do pee a lot though.

I think maybe after a m/c our "normal" changes. So even though we think we have no symptoms, we really do have carry over. Or something. That's what I tell myself. Like maybe my boobs ARE bigger, but they stayed where they were after my last m/c?

nitengal welcome and congrats! Hopefully all of our journeys will end with a healthy baby in our arms! How are you ??

Mighty mom, how sweet and wonderful of you to bring such a positive feel to the doom and gloom I have been feeling! CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK ON SCAN! I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR/SEE THE NEWS!:hugs:

nitengal welcome and congrats! Hopefully all of our journeys will end with a healthy baby in our arms! How are you ??

Mighty mom, how sweet and wonderful of you to bring such a positive feel to the doom and gloom I have been feeling! CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK ON SCAN! I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR/SEE THE NEWS!:hugs:

Aww thanks for asking. I am ok, still in the early days so I do have some nerves. But really happy that I am pregnant again. I have a Daughter and DH has a son but we don't have one together so this will be magical. How are you doing?

awe how very lovely! congrats! I am a wreck..had 2 recent losses and I feel like a third is coming..no bleeding, cramping or spotting but I didnt have it with my losses either.. Just very empty, normal, not pregger type of feeling..if I had nausea a wee bit, I think I would feel optimistic about this pregnancy but I dont so I dont.. :shrug::cry::hugs:

awe how very lovely! congrats! I am a wreck..had 2 recent losses and I feel like a third is coming..no bleeding, cramping or spotting but I didnt have it with my losses either.. Just very empty, normal, not pregger type of feeling..if I had nausea a wee bit, I think I would feel optimistic about this pregnancy but I dont so I dont.. :shrug::cry::hugs:

Don't feel bad! I didn't have any symptoms with DD at all until 23 weeks. I felt very "not pregnant" for the first five months of my pregnancy. Not everyone reacts to hCG the same way. You are one of the lucky few whose bodies don't have crazy reactions to it! Considering how icky I am feeling today, count yourself VERY VERY lucky, LOL!

:cry::cry:mighty mom., this is what worries me., I am not usually the lucky one,..with my daughter I had hyperemesis very sick frm months 1-5 had iv fluids etc.. these past 2 mc, nothing..and today, nothng..so scared..

Right there with you. I had my loss at 11 weeks, I had no bleeding, cramping, or anything either until that point. Not many symptoms either. I also do wish for some MS.

Well I never believed them when they said every pregnancy is different, but I am sick with this one and wasn't with my last. So maybe your body learned how to deal with the hCG after your hypermesis? Or maybe there was another thing going on that caused the hypermesis besides the hCG?

Idk what to think nitengal n mightmom. I just know its out of my control..fate holds the cards!:(

Can I join you girls? I have had 2 miscarriages in the past few months, and really praying this one sticks! My due date is Dec 16

Welcome Future Mama! If you need some positivity and hope, this is the place to be!

Welcome Future Mama! Sorry about your losses but glad you are here now!

asibling4gi04: I know it is hard but try to be positive, it will only help!:hugs:

:cry::cry:mighty mom., this is what worries me., I am not usually the lucky one,..with my daughter I had hyperemesis very sick frm months 1-5 had iv fluids etc.. these past 2 mc, nothing..and today, nothng..so scared..

Try and stay postitive sweetie, we are all here for you and it's great we have each other for support in this incredible, scary and amazing journey :hugs: Im trying to take each day as it comes but time has completely slowed down!!! The 12 week mark seems so far away :(

Welcome to:
toothfairy29
Donna_barnes
asibling4gi04
crancherry
katestar53
!!!

Sorry for all of your losses. But the good news is that you are being positive by being here! You are in the PREGNANCY forum and that is a good outlook to have! Praying for sticky baby dust for all of you!

My first scan is tomorrow, I am SO NERVOUS about what they will see!

My symptoms: DIZZINESS! I feel motion sick, like sea sick. I hate it. I never got MS with my DD! Other than that, tired but no other symptoms. My boobs are normal (I think). I do pee a lot though.

I think maybe after a m/c our "normal" changes. So even though we think we have no symptoms, we really do have carry over. Or something. That's what I tell myself. Like maybe my boobs ARE bigger, but they stayed where they were after my last m/c?

Thanks for the warm welcome Mighty Mum ( love your name btw!!!). Glad I found this thread, am on the December snowflake thread as well but even though they all lovely, you guys understand more about the heartache of previous losses and the ups and downs of being pregnant again!

Good luck with you scan, let us know how it goes

Kate xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"