December Rainbow Babies!!! Congrats New Mom scoobydrlp PINK!

Gorgeous photos justkeep!!!

Kate, I'm so sorry about your chemical. I had 3 early losses in a row before Bethan so try and keep positive. I hope they find an easily fixable cause for you. Xxxx

4 1/2 weeks to go for me- If I reach my due date!!! My bump is huge this time and head is low so the thought is that I might go early. Knowing my luck I'll still be hanging on at 40+ weeks!!! I'm so disorganised this time. I've just pulled out all the unisex sleep suits and vests from Bethan's old clothes to wash and I really should get my hospital bag packed as hubby wouldn't have a clue!! Still got things to buy as well. Oops!!

How is everyone else doing? L xx

Oh Kate, I really am so sorry you had another chemical :hugs: I really hope the tests bring you some answers and help you conceive soon :hugs: :hugs: I've missed you girl.

Justkeep - Euan is absolutely beautiful!! :flower:

Lala, not long at all for you now, how exciting :D

Just a quick update for you ladies. Lewis Joseph arrived 3 weeks early on Thursday just after midnight. He was a big boy weighing in at 9lb!! My waters went at 36+6 so I had a drip to start the contractions. It was all very quick with a 3h second stage followed by emergency forceps. I'm amazed with myself for only needing gas and air for the last 45mins. I am just so happy to have avoided another section!!

Hope you are all doing well.

Will post pics when I get the laptop out.

L xx

Congrats LaLa! What an entrance :) Sending big hugs & can't wait to see pics Xxx

Congrats on the successful VBAC Lala! Big boy too...my boys have been big too! Hoping I can follow in your footsteps with the VBAC and early too! Can't wait to see pics!

Congratulations Lala that's brilliant news! Wow what a big boy for 3 weeks early, I wonder what he would have weighed had he went to his due date haha. Hope your all doing well and I'll look forward to seeing pics.

Congratulations Lala, wonderful news! I love your baby boy's name too :) I hope you're doing well!

Thanks Leliana. We are doing well. I can't believe lewis is 2 weeks old already and my due date is not until next week!!
How are you doing? Feeling better I hope.
Here is a pic of my 2 babies. I have better on my camera but my phone is the only way of accessing the internet just now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3
Kate, my lovely, I am just peeking in to say congratulations ;) ;)

Thanks my lovely... Just taking it a day at a time but feeling positive about this one :)

Wow, 24 weeks!!! Thats gone super fast, over half way baked now! And a boy!!! Congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope everyone else is good Xxx

Thanks Krippy! 3rd tri already for you! Not long now sweetie! Do you know the flavour? Im staying team yellow this time if I can! Xxx

I know... Can't believe I am in the third time already. Going by so fast and we are Team Yellow but I keep thinking girl. I guess we will see come October ;)

Hi everyone, just checking in to see how you are all doing. I hope all of you who are pregnant are well and that everyone else is enjoying their baby/babies.
Things are ok here. I can't believe that Bethan is 20 months already. She is such a little live wire and constantly getting into mischief. Great fun though.
Lewis is now 13 weeks and such a happy placid little boy (unless he is hungry!!) We are having a few stresses with him. He was a bit early and an emergency forceps delivery. He had a neck injury because of it and still has poor head control. We are waiting to see a physio and also been referred to paediatrics because it has been suggested he might have cerebral palsy. I really don't think he does but until he is checked I will worry. Children - one big worry but I wouldn't be without them!! Xx

I am sorry for your worries with lovely Lewis... I agree with your mother instincts and it is always good not to worry unless you need to. But I know how you must be scares... Hoping only great news for you.
I can't believe how big our little ones are either and the fact I have an even smaller little one coming along... It is so hard to wrap my head around.
Hope everyone is well!

Lovely to hear from you both :) Fingers crossed everything is ok with Lewis Lala. They are such a worry! You think that once you have them in your arms after 9 months of carrying them the worry eases but it just gets worst!

Harvey is now 21 months & is into everything! Its hard work but I love every second :) I'm coming to the end of first trimester now and can't wait to tell everyone :)

Krippy - Not long now :) You must be excited x

That is so true Kate, I remember when Taylor was here thinking 'Man, I don't know why I was in such a rush for her to be here, it was so much easier when I had her inside!' - it's all such a worry!

Bless you Lala, thinking of you, I really hope Lewis is okay. Hold tight to your mothers instinct, it does count for so much. :hugs: So pleased to hear Bethan is well, I agree this is such a fun age. However, I am not loving the tantrums!!

Ah Krippy, you are so close now! Blimey, doesn't time fly!

I am excited and then I have fleeting moments of panic, lol, knowing how much work it will be and how prepared I will job be. Hahahaha! I just hope my VBAC will happen and I am dying to know whether it is a boy or a girl.
Raif is 20 months too and very busy but such a wonderful little human... I constantly worry about his feelings with the new baby coming and if he really knows or understands... He is such a sweet boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->