December Rainbow Babies!!! Congrats New Mom scoobydrlp PINK!

Wow great news!! :happydance:

CONGRATS Kate!!!

And I'm so happy your scan went well Krippy!

I got a date for my scan, in a week exactly! I can't wait. I have my first apointment later today at the prenatal clinic, by I don't have any expectations since I'm only 8 weeks. I don't think the doctor will bother trying to find a heartbeat at this stage..? We'll see.

Are we almost all pregnant now?! That's crazy. No pressure Scooby... ;) lol

Hi all, mind if i join too? found out on the 10th of april im pregnant, exactly 3 months after a 15 week loss :cry:

im due to meet my LO 18th of December, just in time for Christmas, woohooo :happydance:

congrats to all the ladies on here for the bfp's too :thumbup:

xx

Krippy - I am soooo pleased the scan went well, that sounds amazing!! :D

Kate - CONGRATULATIONS!! I am sooooo pleased for you! Fantastic news! When is your due date? Fancy being Bump Buddies? :flower:

Thanks, I'm chuffed to bits! EDD is the 14th November... Two dats before Harvey's bday so hoping the new baba doesn't arrive on his special day. I would love to be bump buddies :))))

When is your due date? Many symptoms? I'm cramping loads, headaches & really thirsty. But if I remember from last time I didn't start feeling really rubbish until 6 weeks Xxx

That is fantastic news Kate, congrats!

Krippy, so glad the scan went well!

I think that is almost everyone on here pregnant again, haha no pressure Scooby indeed!

I had my growth scan yesterday and baby weighs 4lbs 40z and is head down which Im so glad about.

Good news justkeep. That's a good size baby!! I'm glad he/she is head down now. I'm worried my little one has gone breech this past few days. Hoping he ends up head down by the time he runs out of room.xx

Just found out it was a chemical pregnancy, am absolutely devasted... Think I need some time off the boards. I wish you all the best of luck with your pregnancies & will keep popping on to see how you are all getting on.

Kate Xxx

I'm so sorry Kate! :( I completely understand you taking some time off. Hoping for better news real soon. Take care. Xox

I am so sorry Kate! How horribel...I wish you only healing and peace. We will be here when you need us! Xoxoxo

I'm really sorry Kate. That's horrible news. Keep strong and remember we will be here for you when you're ready to come back. Xxx

Oh Kate, I am so so sorry :hugs: Always thinking of you and here for you whenever you need us xxxxxxx

Kate, Im so sorry, it brings it all back how awful it feels. Its such a hard time and not easy to be on these boards when others are pregnant and no one thinks bad of you for that, I was the exact same in the past. I really hope you have success soon you so deserve it. Take care x :hugs:

Hello ladies ! I hope you remember me it's been a long time 😃

I've been trying to catch up with you all these past few days!! Congrats to you all on your new pregnancies !
Kate I'm so sorry you had a chemical but please do not be discouraged. You have a healthy baby and you will get there again !! Xoxo

Seeing all of you pregnant again really makes me wana try to concieve now! I have the urge but hubby and I are gonna wait till fall. Ethan will be almost 2. I just everything goes smoothly for me this time around. It's scary!

Good to hear from you love. It is quite funny how many of us are pregnant or ttc already. I know how you feel about being scared about ttc again. Even with a healthy baby the old fears never leave you. I hope you have an easy journey when fall arrives. X

Nice to hear from you Love! I understand you waiting a bit. I get anxious sometimes because I don't know exactly how "independant" Xavier will be in October, I just know if I had a baby right now it would be tough. Honestly, we would have waited a bit, but OH and I have plans to open a restaurant some time in the future, and we decided it would be better once we have our kids and they are a bit older. So... here we are! Hehe

I'm so disappointed today. I was supposed to have my scan but it's 45 min away from here and there's a blizzard outside :( So I had to cancel. My new appointment is in a week. I really want to know that this baby is alive and well. I'm also realllllly sick of winter. Winters are always long in Eastern Canada but it seems like this one will never end. There is so much snow, it will be here until May for sure (I wish I was kidding but seriously). So depressing. :(

I just drank 3 tall glasses of water and I'm waiting to use my doppler now. I've been trying for a few days but haven't heard anything. I know it's still early but hearing a little heartbeat would really cheer me up right now. Fingers crossed.

Grenouille..

I know what you mean. There is no way I could handle a newborn and my lil Ethan right now, he is a handful. I wouldn't change it for the world tho! He's the best thing to ever happen to me. A tip with a Doppler , I remember last time I used my Doppler when I was 9 weeks I had to hold it really low on my belly . Far left side. Hopefully that helps you. But even then I could barely hear it. It would come and go. Good luck and let me know how it turns out for you.
I'm sure everything is good :)

No success with the doppler unfortunately :( I heard all kinds of swishings sounds, sometimes I felt like I was to hearing a heartbeat but nothing. Except my own heartbeat.

I really have no reasons to believe something could be wrong, I've had no bleeding, and I actually feel my uterus is growing bigger, but I would still like to know for sure. I'm just really annoyed at the snow storm. I was suppose to see my baby today and feel reassured, now it's just making me worry for no reason.

Hey Everyone Im Lee im due dec 3 Im super excited. I cant wait for this next 11 wks to pass to share my joy with my family. I have been scared about this pregnancy but I will try to keep my calm. So how is everyone feeling today :)

No success with the doppler unfortunately :( I heard all kinds of swishings sounds, sometimes I felt like I was to hearing a heartbeat but nothing. Except my own heartbeat.

I really have no reasons to believe something could be wrong, I've had no bleeding, and I actually feel my uterus is growing bigger, but I would still like to know for sure. I'm just really annoyed at the snow storm. I was suppose to see my baby today and feel reassured, now it's just making me worry for no reason.

It also may be that its still too soon to pick up on the doppler. Keep us informed :D fx

Hey Everyone Im Lee im due dec 3 Im super excited. I cant wait for this next 11 wks to pass to share my joy with my family. I have been scared about this pregnancy but I will try to keep my calm. So how is everyone feeling today :)

Congrats on your pregnancy! Just wanted to let you know this is an old thread from 2012 December due dates so you may not get as much talk here as you will on a 2014 one, although there are several of our original posters who are pregnant again now! Congrats again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->