December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

that pic is so cute, shes lovely :)
im hardly up to wee either wasnt with dd even in 3rd tri not sure what this one will do though

good afternoon ladies i hope you are all keeping well!

sun is shining here, had a busy weekend with work and today i am catching up on the housework which is never ending

that pic is so cute, shes lovely :)
im hardly up to wee either wasnt with dd even in 3rd tri not sure what this one will do though

Thanks hun. She is so independent. She wouldnt holed my h and she wanted to push her trike lol she does it with pram where she wants to push it lol

Hi all

Its been SO long since I said hi on this thread. I hope everyone is doing ok!

We had our 12-week scan last Thursday and all is well with bubs! She/he was wriggling all over the place! Sickness seems to be reducing now - but still have the bad moment first thing every morning!

love to you all xxx

Lynnikins how come you're having a bad day?

I'm at work today. :sleep: All I can think about is baby and how bad I want to start my leave.

just my children caus of the sunny day have been driving me mad running wild lol im about to throw them into bed for the night caus im heading out later

lol i only had tea shortly before going out after i put the kids to bed

I had my scan this morning :) it was so amazing! been put back to 10+5 though so new EDD is 5th January so looks like im moving over to the January group!

Hello Ladies, hope you are all well, not been on for a while as been hectic with work, homelife etc. Welcome to all the new snowflakes. I will update the list on the front page now, let me know if I miss anyone off.

xxx

So tired, I could barely sleep last night. I'm waiting today to see if I get called for a job interview. I spoke to the manager yesterday, and she told me she would be making calls today for interviews. I really hope I'm one of those calls! I really need this job. Plus, I don't know how much longer I can go before people absolutely will notice I'm pregnant. My bump is pretty prominent in my clothes already. I plan to tell them I'm pregnant if I'm offered a job, but I know they can't legally consider it when deciding whether or not to hire me, so I feel it is in both my and their best interests not to bring it up unless they want to hire me. I had to go buy a bigger skirt for my business suit yesterday, because I knew it wouldn't fit. What I didn't count on was getting home and trying on my new skirt with my jacket, only to find out the jacket won't button anymore! AGH :dohh: So stressful.

oh god ive just remembered ive gotta wear a suit on thursday, bet it doesnt fit... hard enough to find suits which fit. bet nowhere even does maternity suits.... seems its all jogging bottoms and long tops. we're not allowed to be preg and be professional it seems, we have to slump around in loungewear. grr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->