December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

grr baby as got to be by my bladder i keep needing a wee
i was the same from about 14 wks 5 days so they must move more over it when about the 15 wk mark,just keep an eye out for movement though as just up from my pubic bone ive just started feeling bump moving n kicking because of how close he or she is to my bladder so you neva know :)

When im sitting at the laptop i can feel something moving in my tummy lol. Is the bladder on the left. Just asking cus i keep finding HB on left by my hip and ive had cramping there today so i think baby is stretch my uterus now

When im sitting at the laptop i can feel something moving in my tummy lol. Is the bladder on the left. Just asking cus i keep finding HB on left by my hip and ive had cramping there today so i think baby is stretch my uterus now

Me too have moving on my left side I have a tilted uterus and wondering now is it still tilted?

Ive found that my bladder is fine when Im still but when I walk etc it feels v odd indeed. Think its probably just things jiggling around as I walk, but I hope that things do move about a bit. Dont mind needing a wee every 10 mins, but this feels rly weird.

Nichole my labors were very different

with ds1 i was in stop-start labor for 2 weeks then when it did kick off properly i was in labor for 56 hour with him contractions never more than 10 min apart but those ones were when i had some painkillers and got a tiny bit of sleep lol i think it was 4 hours or so,

with ds2 i was induced and labor was 7hrs 53 min and DH nearly missed the birth caus when they induced me my cervix was high posterior and tightly closed so they didnt think the first lot of gel would work lol so induced me late at night and sent DH home lol i called him at 6am and ds2 was born at 6:53 am lol DH arrived 23 min before his son did and hadnt even had time to take off his coat

midwife tried listening for babys heartbeat yesterday but could only hear the placenta :( anterior placenta. she moved around a bit and heard it for a second but i couldnt work out the difference of heartbeat and placenta. hopefully get to hear it at 16 week check up. all you ladies that have heard your little ones are so lucky and felt baby to, i cant wait

I only found my babys HB on Monday and i cant always hear it loud just depends where baby is lying

i cant find much much at all occasionally the faint sound of it but its not like i can listen to it lol.

Mummylove, i feel the same lol my boys have not choosen to sleep nicely this week grr keeping each other awake and waking up with the earliest light is not what want lol

56 hours??? You are a strong woman!

I've been having the worst backackes. I have a bad back to begin with, so pregnancy only makes it worse. :( All the aches and pains will be worth it in the end tho.

it was only the last 13 hours it was bad enough to be in hospital even then it was just painful crampings really i was using TENS through most of it

Hello ladies, I've got an updated due date. Baby number 2 is due on 3rd December based on my 12 week scan and not 7th :) Could this be changed please?

morning girls, hows things going

my MIL arrives this weekend for 8/9 days boo hiss :brat: i dont like it , my MIL is ok but shes bringing my SIL whos a total brat 14 yr old and has hissy fits if she doesnt get enough attention and my OH is working all but 3 days of their visit so i have to deal with them the whole time :growlmad:
I dont think my hormones can take it :grr: esp if she starts trying to offer parenting advice when she cant even get SIL to sleep in her own bed :dohh: last time they visited it took me 10 days to get back in a sane frame of mind once they left :cry:

morning girls, hows things going

my MIL arrives this weekend for 8/9 days boo hiss :brat: i dont like it , my MIL is ok but shes bringing my SIL whos a total brat 14 yr old and has hissy fits if she doesnt get enough attention and my OH is working all but 3 days of their visit so i have to deal with them the whole time :growlmad:
I dont think my hormones can take it :grr: esp if she starts trying to offer parenting advice when she cant even get SIL to sleep in her own bed :dohh: last time they visited it took me 10 days to get back in a sane frame of mind once they left :cry:

Poor lynnikins!:(

my MIL can wind me up easier than any other person on the planet and thats saying alot caus i dont get wound up easily

I got a few kicks or punches earlier in my side well it was bottom right

:hugs: Tigger79 that sucks,

I know really thought it would have stopped by now :(
Hope everything with MIL is bearable I know with my ex and his sister it mays 10 days feel a whole lot longer hope you don't get to stressed :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->