December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

i wish i had, id be so lucky ive been chasing kids around the garden while trying to sort the garden out for a 3rd birthday party in 2wks time

Think my sickness is gone ive not been sick after food for nearly a week and ve started not feeling sick after ive ate

Well we didn't get through to win a million :haha: would have been brilliant - I got invited to take part and the next bit is filmed 3 weeks from now. It's meant to be the same day so I would get on a bus and then get off with a 3 week bigger bump. Brilliant! Never mind, at least I got to see one of Jedward knacker his ankle

It was pretty boring tbh. Was there all day though made good time getting back. Wembley to chorley (Nr Preston) in 3 hours. I slept most of the way lol. In other news. A lady in the chemist noticed I am pg without me saying anything yest. Just said I had forgotten my card and she asked whether it is mat exemption card lol. Must be filling out! How r u getting on? That's fab re sickness Sam, I have been ok except once (thought it was a bug - nope) for a couple of weeks.

Its a shame you didn't get through!

Lol I got a call about two hours ago from my brother asking me to pick red or black as he couldn't decide, I said red and aparently he has gotten through to the next round :)

im off for the night , quick shower and bed lol ive stayed up past my own bed time eeek dont tell my OH

Hi ladies, hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to share a website I came across today, while thinking of creating a scrapbook about my pregnancy/first child. I am not much of a blogger, nor am I much of a scrapbooker, but I found this site that does a lot of the work for you and lets you create an electronic scrapbook. I'm doing the pregnancy journal template, which chronicles my pregnancy, telling about my husband and I, how we found out, how we told family and friends, our first ultrasound, etc. I like it because it's a way to keep the hpt photo, the doctor's note confirming my pregnancy, and those little stories while they're fresh on my mind. It's so adorable and free to create online. Plus, when it's finished, you can choose to have them create a printed version for you for a small cost. You can customize it any way you want, with lots of background, border, and sticker choices. My husband made one of these for our wedding photos and I loved it as well. Anyway, for those of you who are interested, you can check it out at https://www.mixbook.com. Enjoy! :flower:

Morning everyone. Wot does everyone av planned for their sunday

Wife swap, supernanny hehe doing nothing today. Tried to have a lie in, didn't eat, threw up lol . How about u?

Hello, hope everyone is well this morning!

I've got a bit of shameless advertising :blush:
I've just become a cloth nappy advisor! So if anyone is interested or wants any help, let me know :)

Wife swap, supernanny hehe doing nothing today. Tried to have a lie in, didn't eat, threw up lol . How about u?

Popping into town to av a look round then might go watch OH play bowls this afternoon depends how i feel lol

I so jealous! I'm so far behind you guys, I think I'm only just a plum!

Yeah mummylove!don't worry tannembaum Ders always someone further or behind u but it will fly by!!!:)

Time seems to of slowed down since my scan had my scan on 2nd june so thats only week and half ago but it feels like weeks ago

my sunday is a nice quiet day, OH has been out to get the stuff for brunch and is cooking now ive got to tidy the living room a bit and get EJ up caus hes woken up and thats about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->