December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

we arent staying team yellow lol, but seriously thinking of not telling MIL when we do know lol.

I couldnt stay team yellow lol im dying to know what we are having lol

Here is my 16 week bump

Attachments

• 16 weeks.jpg
    16 weeks.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 4
aww its coming along nicely.

yesterday i was sooooooooo tired all day , today ive got cooking to do once the delivery arrives so that will keep me busy at least im trying to keep myself distracted so MIL isnt winding me up but SIL seems to step in to fill the gap,
she gave EJ a bottle of strong squash litterally seconds after he finished one this morning just caus he whimpered when he finished his drink like he normally does then i had to take it off him making him cry properly, she didnt even ask grrr, i would never offer someone elses child a drink unless id been asked to or asked the parent first!

So I've had my boobs back to myself for three weeks....and now they've started leaking :( I should have known really as it started at the end of the 1st tri last time! I hate breast pads lol!

I know someone else who's boobs are leaking. How did I go my whole life without knowin this could happen! I think Preg ppl keep all this stuff a secret

Haha I don't know whether to tell oh or let him find out in the most hilarious way ever :haha: :blush:

Tell him and watch his eyes light up or maybe that's just my freak of a husband

lol he hasn't gone near my boobs since Dec '09 :haha: It really freaks him out lol!

hello ladies hope you have all been keeping well, my boobs started leaking last night, and sadly i'm all excited about it!

Lynn i'd go ballistic if i were in your situation, i couldn't cope with somebody else going against my wishes in my home let alone with my child, i hope you have the strenght to last till sat

mummylove wat a cute bump you have

Hi girls, finally had my scan and my nuchal screening! All is going well with the babies, they did the neck measurements and took my blood, so just got to wait for the results. Will upload a pic of my scan, top pic is twin 1 and bottom pic is twin 2. You can see the other twin's sac in the first photo as they're fraternal so have their own placenta/sac. Still can't believe it!

And a bump pic from 12w 5d. I still don't think i am that big, but i am MUCH bigger than i was with my singleton pregnancy. I didn't even get a slight bump until i was about 20 weeks!

aww cute baby pics,

thing is i cant get pissed at SIL caus shes 14 and very mildly autistic so MIL would jump to her defense, in fact anything i say to SIL then MIL steps in and repeats "translates" as if SIL is too dimwitted to understand plain english which is NOT the case at all she just lazy and spoilt and pandered to by her mother. got to put up with her Half brother coming over to organize paying for MIL and SIL's flights home for Monday yet today while my OH is still at work.

no way Id let my family stay for an entire week. Over one night and Id tell em to get a hotel tbh.

We're definitely staying Team Yellow.

DH is all for it... just my own mother who is pushing to know! "Aww, but it's so hard to find nice gender-neutral clothing!" Whatever. Get over it, Mom!

Boys in pink and girls in blue is fine I reckon as long as its not some insipid powder colour. Nice and bright and its gender neutral, I do agree theres a lot of vomit coloured neutral stuff, but you gotta think outside the box!

Im toying with the idea of finding out but not telling anyone, Im not sure Ill be able to keep it a secret tho!

my eldest has a couple of pink shirts lol but they are defo boy shirts and i dont think i would have put him in them till this kind of age where its beyond obvious that hes a boy

its getting quite arounnd here ladies have you all gone and left for a long weekend without telling anyone lol. ive been in the kitchen all day cooking for ds1's birthday party

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->