December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

im trying to chill, not easy since my youngest son poop painted his cot this morning grrrr so ive already had to bathe him and clean his cot from top to bottom

Oh no! I saw that on FB! I've just been throwing up again... hope it stops soon. It's still only every few days but really bad vomiting. I think it's because of wind?

baby has just moved n probably pushing up now more on your stomach so causing problems from that hun, :hugs:

Hi Ladies,
Had my first scan last week and have been given EDD of 24th Dec (am hoping it comes a bit early though so we can be home for xmas).
Hope you are all well :)

baby has just moved n probably pushing up now more on your stomach so causing problems from that hun, :hugs:
Think it's that and wind tbh! I do always feel full though, rennie deflatines have helped a bit.

im just struggling on deciding what to eat lol i want something filling but DH is working and wont be home till quite late tonight because hes picking up MIL and SIL from the airport on his way home ( on public transport ) so ive got to do lunch and dinner for myself and the kids, kids lunch was easy yogurts and peanut butter sarnies but mines harder

hmm i might have a steak pie and jacket potato with peas and corn on the side for dinner hmmm, give the boys potato waffles and fishfingers they havent had that in a while

Just had our gender scan and we are having a boy :) got some amazing pics and 4D is amazing x

congrats on the little blue bundle hun, we arent getting a gender scan unless the 20wk one doesnt tell us the gender

Im not sure if my name is on the list (I had a look though)
I was due december the 10th but sadly lost my angel xx

Hey ladies, looks like I have another angel baby. I went in at 12 weeks and there was no heart beat. My baby died at 8 1/2 weeks. good luck to all you december mommies!!

Hey ladies, looks like I have another angel baby. I went in at 12 weeks and there was no heart beat. My baby died at 8 1/2 weeks. good luck to all you december mommies!!

I am so sorry for ur loss hugs

ok whats everyones plans for Fathers day?
ive already gone and got DH's present and the boys helped make cards for him earlier, i would bake him a cake but hes gonna smell that tonight and it will give it away lol so i'll do it tomorrow for him

hope everyone has had a good day today> i put one of our 4Dpics on for you to see :)

sorry to the woman for your loses :hugs:

thats a lovely pic :) wish i could get a 4d or 3d scan to far to travel.

dont think my edd has been updated i was due 23rd but its since been changed to the 19th :)

I don't know when to get a 4d scan, might leave it until 26/27 weeks. Morning, how are we all today? I'm taking Smudge (the bump) to Glastonbury on Wednesday x

Your picture is great how far gone are/ were you?

I don't know when to get a 4d scan, might leave it until 26/27 weeks. Morning, how are we all today? I'm taking Smudge (the bump) to Glastonbury on Wednesday x

Your picture is great how far gone are/ were you?

They are amazing we only went for a venter scan and she showed us 4D to best time for 4D she said is 28 + weeks baby has started to get fatter then so looks more like when he is born :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->