December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Thought id share this with u ladies

https://www.babyandbump.com/toddler-pre-school/656234-just-wanted-share.html

ahhhh so lovely to get up to a house with my husband and children and me and nobody else. not having 2 spare people around to offer their opinion on why the boys are cranky/whingy/not smiling is sooooooo nice lol

I have taken 2 Ativan 0.5 mg s/l over 2 days. Now I read that it's unsafe for pregnancy. I am now in 18th week (due date 6dec) what should I do?

mummylove shes so cute!

Thanks shes my little angel so proud to be her mummy. Last night she was aving a paddy and she did the hulk by:baby: tipping her plastic table and chair over lol we was in so much laughter lol

I have taken 2 Ativan 0.5 mg s/l over 2 days. Now I read that it's unsafe for pregnancy. I am now in 18th week (due date 6dec) what should I do?

give your doctor or pharmacist a call im sure it wont have done anything serious to baby, alot of medications "arent considered safe" purely because they havent been tested on pregnant women and cant be for ethical reasons

Hi everyone have my gender scan dis evenin so excited can't wait hope everyone is well!

Call your Dr. Not much you can do about what youve taken now but I wouldnt take any more until the Dr approves it. Theyre category D but you have to assess the risks of taking them with the risks of not taking them. Make sure to get all other meds checked out as well.

Personally I dont take anything unless the midwife approves it. Just isnt worth it. If there is a risk then at least I know and can decide whether I want to accept that risk.

x

my scan seems so far off still :( ive been a good girl though and started sorting the washing and bathroom now MIL has left and my bathroom isnt getting flooded daily by SIL encouraging the boys to splash in the bath

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->