December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Hey all... Glad to see everyone is doing fine.

We had an appt today... just a standard monthly checkup. Peed in a cup and weighed. The nurse found the heartbeat pretty much as soon as she put the wand on my bump! Everything is looking good. Our next appt is in 2 weeks.... the anatomy ultrasound!!!!

I'm feeling flutters... which I thought a little surprising since I was told at my last scan that I have an anterior placenta. I'm looking forward to kicks in a month or so... and especially having DH be able to feel them too.

good morning all, hope we slept well.

i'm up showered and dressed, had breaky and ready for work, i am good today!!!!

work have put me on a lighter shift hoping that its going to help my back

Just OH i am sick of his ways. I asked him to give DD breakfast while i did a few things and he goes ive got to go soon to help barry. He will go and help other people but when i need his help he dont bother his always doing it. I cry sometimes cus i cant take it i do everything but he expects em to do stuff for him. I told him he can wash his own uniform and he tells me to fuck off. Just maybe one day i will

Hello All, hope all is well.

I had our gender scan this morning, we are having a baby boy. We are over the moon :) xxx

My clever little princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38VCjiWNyBs

congrats on your baby boy!!!! i'm defiantly staying team yellow

Has everyone had a good weekend? I got very sunburnt on sat and am very sore today!

Hope dveryone is ok it's gone very quite on here x

i had a very busy saturday we were out from 9-9 with both boys had 2 2 hour coach trips and spnt the day outside at a farm where there was nowhere to sit down cept on bales of hay which drove my hayfever nuts so i had migrane and had it all day yesterday too. back to potty training ds1 today

Hiya

Booked in for my home birth today, survived the attempt to scare me out of it, well it wasnt a v good attempt tbh, didnt mention dead babies once, must try better that MW. It was the MW I dont like as the other was on holiday even tho I checked who it would be!

Bloody woman found the HB in about 20 secs and said that the blurping noise which I thought was my guts is actually movement oO

aww well at least you got to hear the heartbeat i wont get to now till 24/25 wks when i next see my MW caus my next appointment is my scan

I was really upset after my 16 week appointment as I have my scan at 21 weeks but then don't get to see mw til 28 weeks and she didn't 't even attempt to find heartbeat just prodded me and said yeP it's growing :(

Mine had a student with her so I think she was showing off.

Grr, just got outbid at the last second on a changing table on ebay.... grrrr

well things are nearly back to normal around here baby is being loads more active since yesterday afternoon not just when im laying down either

Fab! I feel mine mostly when I'm sat at my desk at work. Think it's because I'm just sat still maybe... looking forward to my next appointment on Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->