December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I'm still waiting. Was due 23 December! Maybe going to be a 2012 baby now

x

I cant believe my little man is 5 weeks old feels like yesterday that i had him

how many NYE babies are we gonna get ?

I am still remaining hopeful, but with 11 hours left to go it's not looking good. Have been getting contractions ranging from 2-6 minutes apart since yesterday afternoon but still able to walk/talk through them just fine. Looks like we'll be having a 2012 baby!

Congrats Tann :)

Hello :)

I had my beautiful baby boy on Dec 28th at 6:59pm
a healthy 7 lbs 12 oz and 20 3/4 inch long.
So happy he finally came.

My :yellow: baby turned out to be :pink:! :cloud9: Baby Aurora was born on December 20th, 4 days before her due date! I had to be induced as the water broke higher up and I didn't know when it actually broke but after 48 hours in the hospital for observation she's doing great. :)

Congratulations to all the new mummys. I will be back on to update later today as got a hungry boy waiting for his feed now :)

Is there anyone left to av their babies?

Me - had a sweep yesterday and have an induction booked for Thursday if baby doesn't decide to come in the next 5 days...

Is there anyone left to av their babies?

Our little girl was born yesterday at 5:05 am 11 days late following an unexpected induction. They were going to let me go 3 more days but amniotic fluid levels found on u/s were way too low so they told me to go get lunch and come back for induction. So we're all happy and healthy at home now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->