December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Congratulations to all the new mummys. I will update the front page now xx

xCharlyx - fab name choice, my little man is called Noah too :)

I had my beautiful little girl, Tanwen Mari, yesterday morning at 9:30 at 9 days past her due date! She weighed 8lb 5oz! :cloud9: We're back home now and doing well! I'm so proud of myself for getting by on only gas and air, until I started pushing and did without, despite asking for an epidural (by the time the anesthetist would have got to me I'd already had her!)! So, so happy! :cloud9::cloud9:

Beca :wave:

Congratulations! I've just been for a stretch and sweep here's hoping it kicks things off! X

Congrats :)

Hope the sweep works, I think I have another on Thursday :happydance:

I haven't been on this thread in ages but I am on my way to the hospital now!!! 5 days overdue. Hopefully he will arrive today and not tomorrow :)

Go Soph! Hopefully I'm not too far behind you - it will be interesting to see if Milo ends up a December Snowflake or a January baby.

Our little man Alfie arrived on the 8th December at 11:22am and weighed 7lb7oz

We moved home 4 days before and have only just got our internet back up and running :happydance:

Alfie is a gorgeous booby baby and can't take my eyes off him at the moment :cloud9:

Congrats for all the new announcements (wow a lot of them!) and good luck to those still waiting. We're getting so close to the end of December - I wonder how many will end up being January babies?

Hi ladies,

a short one from me as im still in hospital.

Baby Oliver was born on sunday 18th dec, 10 days overdue. Weighed 7lb 4oz.

I am absolutely smitten!!

X

Inver Elizabeth Mackie arrived, 14/12/11 at 14:28 weighing in at 7lb14oz

heres the link to my new parenting journal ladies

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-journals/830757-mayhem-madness-life-newborn-2.html

i have a new journal too ive changed the link in my siggie for the new one

So which december snowflakes are now overdue and still waiting?

I'm one of those! X

I'm due today. I have an app. at DAU and my consultant so will hopefully get another sweep.

I still have a week to go til my due date. But if I do go over I won't be having a December Snowflake. (Not that I'll be having a December snowflake anyway as it's summertime here lol)

I have an induction booked for next Thursday, hopefully I'll go into labour before then though!! Had another sweep today and my bishop score was 6-7, might go for a walk around the block in a bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->