December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

My waters broke about 10pm last night went onto labour ward and confirmed waters had gone. Sent home and booked in for induction tomorrow if nothing happens. Having regualr contractions roughly 3 - 4 mins apart last 50 seconds. Hope my baby comes today! X

Congrats to the new mommies! Sounds like we're about to have some Christmas babies too!

I've subscribed to the new parenting journals posted and am looking forward to following the Snowflakes as they grow up.

Have only just managed to get on my PC. Nancy Alice was born 19/12/11 at 4:31pm weighing 9lbs 4oz the same as her aunt Heather.
Condensed BS is I was induced on the 18th at 11 days overdue with 1 prostin, waters being broken and finally the syntocinon drip which gave things the kick start they needed. I had an epidural (I take my hat off to anyone induced with syntocinon that manages on entonox alone!!) and pushed her out with no intervention in 6 minutes but had severe PPH (3 litres of blood) due to the placenta taking it's time to come out even with the injection (and it being the size of a dinner plate!) This all meant an extra night's stay in hospital but we're starting to settle into being a family at home now :)

Congrats :)
Glad your home now and can enjoy christmas together :)

Congratulations to all the new snowflakes. Is there anymore arrivals?

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. Have we had any Christmas Day babies?

I'm still here and fat :(
Getting tightenings for the past 3 hours but they follow a pattern for a while and then they go a bit haywire :(

I didn't end up with a Christmas baby - didn't end up with a birthday baby either (my birthday was yesterday). Due date tomorrow.

Thats good :thumbup:
Fingers crossed for tomorrow for you!!

My tightenings amounted to nothing again :( Just had another sweep so hopefully that will get things moving!

i cant believe we are nearly at the end of December, where did that month go ?

I didn't end up with a Christmas baby - didn't end up with a birthday baby either (my birthday was yesterday). Due date tomorrow.

Thats good :thumbup:
Fingers crossed for tomorrow for you!!

My tightenings amounted to nothing again :( Just had another sweep so hopefully that will get things moving!

Hope your babies don't keep you waiting much longer!

Had my baby boy, joseph, christmas eve 20.15pm after a 46 hour labour! Worth it though! Xx

I had My baby Boy Christmas Day at 00.28!! Was first Christmas Baby in my County!! We called him Hayden Albert!!:baby:

Since it is the last day of the month, I should report that baby Theo was born on the 21st December after 20 hours of hardcore labour and and emergency section. He was 5 days overdue and is absolutely adorable, so much so that he has earned the nickname Theodorable :)

Congrats Soph and Janey :cloud9:

10 hours of December left in my time zone - looks like I'm having a January baby :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->