December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

i just found a load more christmas babies in a looking for a BB thread

Hello:hi:

I am so happy to be here but so very very scared too!

I have issued with my dates I think I am sure 12th December due to when I ovulated but I reckon the doctor is going to date me 1st december till they have a scan to prove them otherwise.

I have waves of nausea although today hasnt been so bad - but have suffered back ache today. And just feel so heavy in my lower tummy area with dull aching switching sides every so often.

We have fought extremely hard for 3 years to get here! x

Hello:hi:

I am so happy to be here but so very very scared too!

I have issued with my dates I think I am sure 12th December due to when I ovulated but I reckon the doctor is going to date me 1st december till they have a scan to prove them otherwise.

I have waves of nausea although today hasnt been so bad - but have suffered back ache today. And just feel so heavy in my lower tummy area with dull aching switching sides every so often.

We have fought extremely hard for 3 years to get here! x

Congratulations MrsChambers. Welcome to the thread.

Would you like me to add you as the 12th or 1st December? We can update you after you have had your scan x

I would say 12th I think thats more realistic! Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xxx

Hello all...me too for Dec 2011 baby (fingers crossed!!)

Cant believe I can finally post a here...have been stalking the site for months and just never thought it would happen for us...am so excited...but also really scared...only symptoms are dizziness intermittently, 'electirc shocks' in breasts at times, vivid dreams and creamy cm...is that enough at this really early stage...just 4 weeks and 3 days (have taken 2 frer, 2 clear blue digital and lots of internet cheapies in last few days...all but line faint on the internet cheapies) just need some reassurance that I'm def pregnant...doctors appointment week today xx

congrats esmemuppet and MrsChambers

esmemuppet all the symptoms are correct for a pregnancy of this age hun they are all commonly found in pregnant women as early as 8/9DPO so as you are 14DPO then yes its all normal

Congratulations esmemuppet :) Try not to worry about not having many symptoms, some people don't get any or only just get a few. I know what you mean about needing reassurance, even when I went for my 8 week scan with my daughter I was convinced I had got it all wrong but it was amazing to see I actually was expecting!

I will add you, what is your estimated due date?

Pingu should we put on the list which number baby we are expecting,? this poppet will be my 3rd

I am so worried about not having many symptoms! I get my beta test back this evening to find out my HCG levels. I'm so scared. It took DH and I a while to get here and four days before I got my bfp I was told that I probably couldn't conceive naturally. I came to terms with this and knew that for a while. So, to be given a bfp now...I can't have it taken back from me!

yay! A December thread! I'm due the 11th.

I made my first OB appointment yesterday for 2 weeks from now, but then DH said he had a meeting that day so I had to reschedule for 3 weeks from now! Seems like an eternity but I'm sure it'll go quickly.

Welcome ladies, congratulations :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->