December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

im ok lol just dug my sons out of the dirt in the garden to put my youngest to bed and now my eldest has the munchies and is on the prowl for food

im ok lol just dug my sons out of the dirt in the garden to put my youngest to bed and now my eldest has the munchies and is on the prowl for food

:haha: They are keeping you very busy then. I have all this to look forward to with 2 kiddies. I am forever chasing just 1 kiddie about! x

now i'm watching waking the dead....... never been this far along before so starting to get excited/relaxed

:haha: They are keeping you very busy then. I have all this to look forward to with 2 kiddies. I am forever chasing just 1 kiddie about! x

they do keep me running round thats for sure how i will cope with 3 under 4 yrs i dont know lol

Hello!

I'm due on December 12th according to my LMP...fingers crossed we all have lovely sticky beans!!xx

Can I join you ladies plz??

Based on Ovulation my Due date would be Dec 17th :)

Thanks

Thank you, Just had the midwife on the phone, its starting to feel more real. She is coming to see me next week, earlier than normal as she is on holiday then we are on holiday so she wan't to get me booked in and on there records :)

Hey i'm Laura.....got my BFP for #1 yeaterday 10DPO which should mean i'm due on the 17th December! Nice to meet you all! :)

Phew! It's so good to know I'm not alone in worrying and wondering about that Pingu! :D
x

Hi Everyone....
do you mind if I join? This is my first post in the 1st trimester section!! EEEEK soooo excited.....
**and breathe...***

hope you don't mind me gatecrashing?
I am due the 7th December if you don't mind adding me to the list?
So nice to have so many other ladies on here with Christmas time babies!
Hope to get to know you all better.

Angelpants

xx

Hi Everyone....
do you mind if I join? This is my first post in the 1st trimester section!! EEEEK soooo excited.....
**and breathe...***

hope you don't mind me gatecrashing?
I am due the 7th December if you don't mind adding me to the list?
So nice to have so many other ladies on here with Christmas time babies!
Hope to get to know you all better.

Angelpants

xx
welcome hun its not gatecrashing caus this is where u belong :hug: congrats on the :bfp: i look forward to getting to know you too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->