December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Hi everyone, im due december 9th, i just hope the birth isnt late as i dont want a xmas baby!!

Hi all. I'm due December 3rd too, with my 2nd. Seen doc tday, can't wait for first scan. Got excessive symptoms but loving every minute.xx

Thank you, and congrats to u and every1 else. I see your first child is still quite young. My eldest is 8 now. Can't wait to tell him and every1 else but I want to wait a few more weeks.x

How exciting - my first post in the 1st trimester forum!!!

I'm due 8th December according to the 1st day of my LMP!

Is it too early to be this excited?!

Mogi the dog in your pic is sooooo adorable.

We used to have a Cavalier King Charles when we were kids - he was the family dog. A totally bonkers but brilliant pet!!

Thank you. She is a fantastic dog.x

Hi ladies - do you mind if I join you? Got my BFP last night. I think I'll be due on 12th December with #2 xx

How exciting - my first post in the 1st trimester forum!!!

I'm due 8th December according to the 1st day of my LMP!

Is it too early to be this excited?!

its completely ok to be this excited this early lol
congrats have you been on bnb long?

Thank you, and congrats to u and every1 else. I see your first child is still quite young. My eldest is 8 now. Can't wait to tell him and every1 else but I want to wait a few more weeks.x

Thank you. My daughter is 15 months so we will have a 23-24 month age gap. I bet you can't wait to tell your son, I am sure he will be super excited to be a big brother :) x

Hello Ladies, how are you all today? I had lots of sharp shooting pains last night but they seemed to have eased overnight. My daughter let me have a little lay in until half 8 today but I could still sleep some more, sooo tired. Working tonight so will a late night until I can get some zzzz xx

I NEED TO BLAMING PEEEEEE

but i'm just far to comfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back