December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Congratulations to all the new girls who got their bfp's! I'm hoping I don't get a bump until after first tri...I don't really want to tell everyone till after the 12/13 week mark but will just have to see how it goes! I've got my appointment to confirm the pregnancy on Monday morning. Seems like ages away!!! xo

good morning ladies i hope we are all keeping well.....

i think it may have been coffee lead to me feeling so ill yesterday, so have avoided it this morning and feel just fine

Morning all,
this seems like a very busy group.
I got my bfp just over a week ago but have had a little bit of bleeding on and off so I wasn't sure about posting but I've decided to anyway.
I'm waiting to hear about an early scan as I had a m/c in Jan.
My due date should be about 13th Dec 2011 if things work out - it would be my first.

Hope everyone is feeling ok today :flower:

Fingers crossed for you :)

Oh I forgot about this......I'm burping like mad again lol, it's making me feel a bit sick :)
Is it wrong to be excited about feeling sick?! lol.

I have my first midwife appointment today at 2.40, Im gonna pick up my yellow book....Hope they won't be mad I haven't technically missed a period yet :blush:

i dont see my mw for weeks yet :(
hope everyones day is going ok, we are back potty training my eldest which is a frustrating business for me as he just doesnt seem to get that the potty is for using when you need to wee but that you have to hold it a bit not go every 5 min :argh:

Hi Pheonix hope your ok, i hope you get your early scan fingers crossed. they wont do one here unless you have had 4 previous mc.

I aren't going to book in with the MW till about 8/9 weeks because they just tell you to come back at 10 weeks here too so figured i'd wait.

hello hope everyone is ok.
i had my gp appointment today picked up my maternity notes, dont think ill see midwife till about 7wks though.
also found out i may have a stomach ulcer :/ anyone had one while pregnant before? well he said if its not an infection then its that, having blood test may the 5th been given gaviscon to take before meals

sorry to hear Carly :hugs:

congrats to the new faces. im still in limbo, i know i know i should at least call the EPU and see what they say and im going to and then if they want me in i'll call my friends and they can come over tomorrow for a playdate and lunch and one can drive me to the EPU while the other watches the children

Are you still spotting hun?

Morning all,
this seems like a very busy group.
I got my bfp just over a week ago but have had a little bit of bleeding on and off so I wasn't sure about posting but I've decided to anyway.
I'm waiting to hear about an early scan as I had a m/c in Jan.
My due date should be about 13th Dec 2011 if things work out - it would be my first.

Hope everyone is feeling ok today :flower:

Congrats hun,im due 13th december too! :)

no not really hun theres a slight slight pink or brown tinge to my mucas but thats it

hi everyone!! :wave: so i phoned the docs last week but the receptionist just said oh you dont need to see doc you go straight to mw now! so i have booked with mw for next wednesday, i will be 7+4 i think (if im getting my dates right obv) so what should i expect? anyone know when i will have a scan? she wont be able to pick up hb that early will she?? but also because i didnt have to go to the docs im having really silly thoughts now like what if im not actually pregnant??!! even tho i have done million tests including a clearblue digi and 4 first response!! just being silly i suppose.
ms has kicked in over last few days... comes and goes all day, think its worse when my tummy is empty so have to keep having little snacks and have defo gone off certain foods, i.e. mince, esp when its cooking, bleurgh. but i cant get enough oranges!! also i have a bunch of lillies in my living room and the smell is just awful, knocks me sick. but i love it as it makes me feel reassured,lol, madness... I WANT TO FEEL SICK!!! :haha:

hope everyone is doing well today :) xx

Is anyone else getting cramps that feel like AF? I don't think she's coming as digi was positive this morning but I can't help worrying :(

some cramping around when your period was due is normal hun

Hope so, af iwould be due today or tomorrow and cramps aren't quite as bad as af. It tends to be when I'm walking and just general heavy feeling the rest of the time. I checked my temp this morning and it was still up.

:hi: Hello again! I'm enjoying my day off, and enjoying feeling sick (LOL know you ladies will understand!) Been to toddler group with Alyssa, and she had a great time cuddling some little babies there :cloud9: I also had a cuddle with another little one and she wasn't jealous in the least; just chattered away happily to me the whole while. I know it's not the same as another child in HER home, but it's a reassuring sign that maybe jealousy won't be too much of an issue :thumbup:

Hope everyone's okay today!

x

Afternoon Ladies, hope you are all well.

Welcome to all the newbies. Congratulations on your BFPs. I will add you to the list :)

CarlyT - so sorry :hugs:

I never suffered with morning sickness with my 1st baby but this time it has hit me bad. I feel awful. Any strong smells and the thought of certain foods make me want to :sick: I can't hardly function in the mornings which is difficult when I have my 15 month old to look after. Thankfully I work evenings and it isn't too bad then xxx

Hi congrats on your pregnancy! Hows it going?

It all seems very unreal to me! Not one symptom yet. I have loads of IC tests left so i keep doing them all the time but i don't know what i am hoping they will tell me! Just seems like ages till we will get a scan or anything. I am nervous as a had a chemical at 4+3 in November so now it just feels like a waiting game...

How is everyone doing today? xx

Hey snowflakes !
carly so sorry xx

congrats to all the new bfps and welcome hope you are all well I have booked an early scan and can't wait it's on the 7th may I'm counting down the days xxxx

Just got back from the MW with my yellow book :D
I'm presently surprised with the BF leaflet that they give you, it mentions growth spurts and everything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->