December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

ive spotted through all my pregnancys the 2 that have been fine and the ones ive lost so my head is saying that all is ok. and No Tannembaum we havent :sex: recently not since the night before my bfp

Hi Dizzyjoo! I'm a newbie to this thread too. My DH's family don't have girls either so will be very shocked if we have a girl but we are 100% team yellow. Hubby might crack but he doesn't have a choice cos we're not finding out lol we did with the other two but i really want the surprise :D

so I just got my faint BFP yesterday and now I am scared that af is going to show up. did you ladies feel this way after getting your BFP?

My AF was due last monday and all week I was constantly going to the loo and wiping just to be sure.

Hi ladies,
Can I join please? Been to see my GP today and I'm 6 weeks pregnant and due on the 7th Dec going by my LMP. x x x

Congratulations :happydance:

Hey girls is anyone else feeling super tired already? I'm only 4 weeks today and feeling exhausted. I'm also noticing how cross and snappy I'm being...hormonal already! lol xo

I'm absolutely shattered!!! No matter how much sleep I'm getting I want more!

morning all, hope you all slept ok, took me ages to get comfy if i lie on my front it feels like i am stretching something........ anybody else getting this??

I'm paranoid about lying on my front now.....are we allowed to?

Hi ladies :wave:

Found out yesterday i am pregnant with #3 but not getting too excited yet as i had a chemical in November at 4+3. Feel quite confident though so praying all will go ok xx

Hi hun :waves: congrats on your BFP xxx

Hey ladies..

I got my :bfp: on Monday and am super excited!!! It was my first month off of BC and was a bit of a suprise we did it first time.. Its so hard to try not to get to excited. Told our parents on Monday night who were so thrilled. Especially mine as this will be there first grandchild. (Think someone is going to be spoilt)!!

Have my doctors appointment tomorrow but worked out I will be due 19th December... We're gonna have a snowbaby..:happydance::happydance:

Congrats xxx

Evening ladies....well I went to the docs today to get all booked in. Had to get some more gaviscon as the heartburn is once more killing me. Will hope hear from the hospital with a scan date.

My OH is hopefully heading out to the auction tonight so I can get a bit of peace!

I had heartburn from before i got my bfp with Nathan, he had loads of hair when he was born =)

lauzie you are totally allowed to lie on your front its fine and wont hurt the baby your body will stop you being able to sleep on your front long before its bad for baby

Hey Tia not sure what it could mean, hopefully nothing serious though! Good luck let us know who you get on with the re-test! Congratulations on all the recent bfp's!xo

lol when I was full term with DD I would sometimes wake up on my belly, poor thing :haha:

Thanks Pingu :) My EDD is 20th of December going by my LMP.

Tia i have a liver thing called Gillberts syndrome. It's not dangerous and doesn't cause and problems except if i don't eat i can look a little yellow. maybe it could be that? It's really common and they find it on a routine blood test and they re-test you a couple of weeks later to see if it defo is that. Did they ask you not to eat efore your next test?

xx

That could be possible as I'm not the biggest eater anyway but with the queezyness, it has really put me off my food. They haven't asked me not to eat before the next one though. Thanks for that xx

hello ladies i went back two bed for 2 hours and now feeling a bit better, got work this evening and i am sure it will be fun

I'm so excited I get to have a December snowflake baby! I just found out this week that I'm due Dec 24!! This is baby #4! Are you guys excited about a December baby with alll the holidays and busy stuff that will be going on?

Im excited because my moms Birthday is December 14th so my baby will be a great birthday present :)

i've just realised that OH can take two weeks paternity then he will be off for xmas... plenty of time at home

Im excited because my moms Birthday is December 14th so my baby will be a great birthday present :)

My mums birthday is Dec 14th too!

I think it is fab to be having a December baby! With my 1st i went 14 days overdue and with my second i went 10 days overdue so i am thinking this time will be a little less overdue. Just think of the nightmare of christmas shopping though at 9 months pregnant... Think it will all have to be online this year nice and early ;)

Hi, hope everyones doing well?

Unfortunately, i'm no longer part of the group, had quite a lot of bleeding during the night, went to the epu today and they confirmed by u/s that i miscarried at 6 weeks, have to go back on Friday to get more bloods and anti-d

Wishing everyone, a very h&h pregnancy x

I'm so excited I get to have a December snowflake baby! I just found out this week that I'm due Dec 24!! This is baby #4! Are you guys excited about a December baby with alll the holidays and busy stuff that will be going on?

Congrats Tink!

I'm not sure yet whether to be excited about having a new baby around the holidays. DH's family usually gathers somewhere for xmas (family is spread around the country, so that means everyone has to fly there). It was at our house 2 years ago, and was supposed to be at his grandmother's in Pennsylvania this coming year. With delivery so close to xmas, I know his parents will want to come here to see their newest grandchild. Not sure if anyone else will come yet... but I can't imagine filling up all the bedrooms of the house while a 2-week old baby is screaming through the night.

Hi, hope everyones doing well?

Unfortunately, i'm no longer part of the group, had quite a lot of bleeding during the night, went to the epu today and they confirmed by u/s that i miscarried at 6 weeks, have to go back on Friday to get more bloods and anti-d

Wishing everyone, a very h&h pregnancy x

:hugs:

I am really sorry to hear this Carly. Sending you lots of :hugs:

hey Tink thats my due date we are bump buddies!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->